• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

Another Monday, only one day away from 3 months without you. 😢

Most of the Christmas stuff put away except your new ornament. That will go on your memorial.

Time just keeps going forward but I'm stuck back at October. I hate the new year for arriving without you.

I want to go back to where you were, happy and healthy and young. It just seems like a dream that you were here at all.

Why do you have to be gone? 😥
1000007501.jpg

The days are blurring. I can't remember how long it's been anymore. I fill my mind with trivial things to block out the memories because thinking of you just brings tears. But I see you in every little dog I see. I'd give anything for you to come trotting up to me the way you used to when I would come home.

I wish you could come back to me. The world is meaningless without you, precious girl. 💔😢

1000007469.jpg

1000007514.jpg
1000007511.jpg

About this time of year I'd be searching shops for your Valentine's Day jumper. There's no words that can express how much I miss doing that.
Really feeling your absence these last few weeks. I wish you were still here with me.
Miss you and love you to the moon and back, Bean. 😥💔😥💔

About this time of year I'd be searching shops for your Valentine's Day jumper. There's no words that can express how much I miss doing that.
Really feeling your absence these last few weeks. I wish you were still here with me.
Miss you and love you to the moon and back, Bean. 😥💔😥💔

Sending millions of hugs M xx ❤️😢❤️

So sorry MimzMum, she was a beautiful little girl, you can see the love in her eyes. Sending hugs and purrs from me and George xxx

Thank you both.
Have to admit, I'm struggling. I still can't grasp that she's really gone, time with Ebon isn't helping that much anymore. I miss being able to have a natter with all the other ladies on the street who have small dogs. (Ebon barks like the devil at everyone and everything. 🙄 )

And of course I still look at shelter pages and ogle the littles when they come in. They're all gone in a heartbeat, not that I would adopt now anyway, but I keep thinking I'm going to see one like her someday. But there's no chance. She was one in a million.

I really have lost the plot. 😥

Jenna was one of a kind and while there will never be another Jenna perhaps someday there will be time when another dog can be lucky enough to be adopted by you.
Sending you lots of hugs. Broken hearts can never fully hea though in time it will get better.

Love you with all my life, precious Bean. I miss you so much. 😭

I wish you were here today. Nothing is right without you. 😢

Heaven is so blessed to have you.
1000010893.png

Thank you, both. 🥰
I think that was taken when we first moved to Oregon. If you'd told me I'd only have 7 more years with her and that half of that she'd be functionally blind I'd have laughed...she was the picture of health back then. 😥

She was the most amazing companion. Such a gift. I was so lucky to know her. 🥰😥

Back