• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack my new horse U/D with pics

We are going to go out on the road for the first time today (he has been out before just not with me) and Shawn is coming with us so I will get hin to take some pics of us both

This was after our first ever outing today :D
13062010097.jpg

Last edited:
he is lovely, enjoy, there is nothing better than having a stressful day at work, getting your tack and going to the stables and going out for an evening ride :love: :love:

:lol: haha the first picture looks like your head/helmet is no existant

hes a beautifull boy, how did he do?

:lol::lol::lol: I hadnt noticed that

He was really good a couple of bikes came past quite fast and made him jump but he coped with a motorbike, a mattress in a ditch and a car in a ditch really well

Stunning.

I wish I still rode, I get so incredibly jealous whenever I see people with their horses. I never even had a horse just went for lessons from the age of four up untill 11 ... I adored it. *sulks*

He's gorgeous, wish I still had my horse but had to have her pts after 22 years together many years ago. Best days of my life.

I never noticed the hat thing either.

I love and adore Breeze, you have such bonds with them its amazing :love:

Back