• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's been a while! *pic heavy* *updated 07/02/2016*

edf2a9e8a59a4083bbe224c2d0d55e6f.jpg

Saw this picture and thought it was very fitting for the trio 😅 this morning I woke up to Freddie sat on my chest, just staring at me 😐

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hey :wave:

Thank you, it's was a horrible few months, and losing Marble was such a shock, I thought she would out live me!

Freddie was always a favourite here! He's such a cheeky boy, and so fluffy! His latest trick is jumping on the chest of drawers, and onto the windowsill...my neighbour knocked my door and told me he was up there! To get down, he launches himself onto the bed :roll: I swear he's half kangaroo!

Aww thanks :) how is everything with you? X

All fine thanks, looking forward to the warmer weather so I can remove Chloes coat! She's decided that her new favourite thing to do is tunnel under her vetbed which results in very static & matted hair! :evil:

All fine thanks, looking forward to the warmer weather so I can remove Chloes coat! She's decided that her new favourite thing to do is tunnel under her vetbed which results in very static & matted hair! :evil:

Oh look at her :love::love: I can imagine she likes to take her hay wherever she goes too ;)

I'm looking forward to the warmer weather so the buns can go outside! We have a garden, and the trio (I think Freddie did when he was very little) have never been outside!

Charlie was pts this morning. He was getting worse, couldn't use his back legs, and was struggling with his front. He would eat and eat and eat, but was still losing weight. After speaking to Jason Burgess, the decision was made that it was the best for him. Binky free special boy, I'm sorry I couldn't do more xx
bf0a1be58e9f7614d3bf38f94db8a38d.jpg

I am really really sorry that you have lost Benny, Billy, Percy and Marble over the last year and now Charlie, so heartbreaking for you. Hugs xxx

I am really really sorry that you have lost Benny, Billy, Percy and Marble over the last year and now Charlie, so heartbreaking for you. Hugs xxx
Thank you. It has been awful, but there's some comfort to be taken from knowing that I know I did everything I could for them. I didn't have those feelings at the time, but I do now!

Happier update :)

One of my friends (she's actually a member on here too!) Had made the horrible decision to rehome her single bun. She had tried bonding him with her pair but it wasn't happening, and she didn't think it was fair to keep him single. So we came up with a plan to bond him with either Louie or Bobby (my 2 single makes at the time). Kept this quiet before as didn't know if it would be successful!

So when I lost Charlie, it left me with 4 single males! I decided that Alfie would be best suited to Finn (bunny abover). I then visited Windwhistle and came home with 2 beautiful girls.

I've spent the weekend bonding, and I'm happy to say it was successful!

So here we have:

Little and large (Alfie and Finn)
faec7d3dac65fc21217fa1ae495a528a.jpg

Bobby (brown) and Elsie (new girl)
53287ee4d787762809bda0b1cdaccf3a.jpg

Elsie came from a breeders home, they said she was ugly :shock: :shock: I fell in love with her almost instantly. She's s little nervous, so the bond wasn't as easy as others, but reduced space and help from another friend on here certainly did the trick!

Louie (black) and Lily (other new girl)
f9a8698c03a192b1fef3590f09ef1e45.jpg

Lily is little special. Alice said she has neurological problems, and is a bit "simple". It's totally endearing though! She's got a huge personality for such a little rabbit! These 2 are not quite bonded...They have supervised time together as she is petrified of him when he moves. He doesn't chase her, hasn't tried humping her, and shows no signs of aggression. She's fine with him through the safety of the puppy panel, or if I'm around. It's going to be a longer bond, I'm letting her trust him in her own time, as when she bolts, she can't quite navigate and ends up running into things :oops: so to save her injury, we're going slow!

And these 3 remain stable and solid :love: they've moved into the spare room now and are wreaking havoc! This is them going crazy for breakfast!
4186ed6ab00c4482e3b51c26762ee027.jpg

Last edited:
And they're all bonded :D

910ce53f61b61c73b11b75228cd2cb8c.jpg

Alfie and Finn

42f525b3114204485296a009dea6a4a2.jpg

Louie and Lily

cda455fbd1fa9911b3d6c3515cab84db.jpg

Bobby and Elsie

6141a3c3d919f74154f7966ab08e76ec.jpg

And the trouble makers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yay!!! :love:

I was just going to ask, "where's Freddie?" But then I spotted him! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yay!!! :love:

I was just going to ask, "where's Freddie?" But then I spotted him! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh he's always there 😅 he does push his way through the middle, he refuses to be on the end!
They're all adorable :love: congratulations on the bonding :thumb:
Thank you :) it's taken a while but we got there!

Wow, that's absolutely fantastic!

How you have the time to bond rabbits with so much work .. Well I think you're amazing :wave:

I've never seen this thread before and oh my gosh it was a roller coaster of emotions! One minute I was laughing, then crying and then laughing again! I'm so sorry to hear of all your losses in the past year, however I'm also so happy for you that you have so many buns successfully bonded! They are all absolutely beautiful (including your bridge bunnies) and I look forward to reading more updates! :love:

Wow, that's absolutely fantastic!

How you have the time to bond rabbits with so much work .. Well I think you're amazing :wave:
Aww thank you! I've spent 2 weekends bonding, and with Louie and Lily, I spent most of my evenings helping her gain confidence so they've slowly bonded and now live together. I've been pretty lucky with bonding, and have had help.

I've never seen this thread before and oh my gosh it was a roller coaster of emotions! One minute I was laughing, then crying and then laughing again! I'm so sorry to hear of all your losses in the past year, however I'm also so happy for you that you have so many buns successfully bonded! They are all absolutely beautiful (including your bridge bunnies) and I look forward to reading more updates! :love:

Thank you :) it has been a roller coaster of a year, but touch wood, they're all happy and healthy now!

Well done you on bonding ! Wish you could come and do my two, I've given up after the last time, Toffee bit through his sisters ear :shock: all of your bunnies look lovely, and very happy. Little Freddie :love::love:

Well done you on bonding ! Wish you could come and do my two, I've given up after the last time, Toffee bit through his sisters ear :shock: all of your bunnies look lovely, and very happy. Little Freddie :love::love:
Haha thank you!

Don't get me wrong...I've had a few come away with cuts but the most serious was Daisy needing stitches. I've promised not to put her through bonding again unless she's lonely!

I'd love to help but Scotland is a bit far:lol:

They're spoilt, grumpy ******* but I love them :love: Freddie isn't so little anymore! He's a ball of fluff!

The happy couples:
2f19037f98dcf8100d588167d4f8cbb7.jpg

4a993b7ea021b44161298175bd5c1e06.jpg

16e57e592b74e3b24ba7b909e4996161.jpg

:love:

No pictures of the trio...they decided that staying still for photos wasn't a fun idea!

Back