• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it weird for men to have pet rabbits?

me and bev have house buns, i am 44 and don't care at all what people think.
i rather have a house bun than any other animal.

its so nice to come home to see a little happy face that want to see you when you get in from work.

the funny part is it was 2 other joiner that told me about house rabbits and how good it was.
all blokes in there 30's and 40's.

les

:thumb: I agree

I'm 51 and still single and would love to find a man who had pet rabbits. A guy who will accept indoor bunnies is a 'must' but someone who actually had his own buns would be wonderful.

My last two exes both coped well with bunnies in the bedroom when I was bonding. It really is a case of 'love me, love my fur family'. Guess I will stay single for a lot longer :(:(

I'm sure you will find someone with as much of an interest as you there is more of us about that I thought to begin with :D

I'm 30 (2foot-buck) and we've got 4 housebuns that I love to bits. I do most of the husbandry for them - OH mainly just does the cuddling, calling them cute and issuing nose-rubs unless I'm away LOL

I know some of our friends think it's a bit strange but they are the ones missing out! OK they have their moments of destruction, but a house without them would be rubbish! They certainly cheer you up no matter how crud your day has been or what's going on in your life. I do have to actively limit the amount of time I spend talking about them when with friends though lol :oops:.

Totally agree :thumb:

Back