• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone up for more sno flo footage? - U/D footage

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Any bun want to see more footage of flo in the sno today?
There’s about 8” here now and the wife’s school is closed so Flo is going to have some sno time again.
If you all are happy, I’ll post more footage later.
Craig

Last edited:
The sight of her bounding through your garden so happily warmed my heart, especially after hearing of her sad beginnings before coming to you. :love: What a difference you've made already!

It's probably already been said, but, let's "Go With the Flo!" :thumb:

*ducks flying vegetables*

If you post more I will certainly watch them. It was a joy to watch her bounce around yesterday

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Go Sno Flo!!!

Makes me wish we had snow for our guys to play in she's absolutely gorgeous!

Is the outside time helping her settle in with you?

She seemed very happy to approach the camera.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
she looks lovely and seems to have settled in really well :thumb:
i love seeing buns having fun outdoors :)

Aaaw. What is the triffid she is eating in the first one on this page? She looks really happy hopping around. I'm so glad you adopted her. She is going to have a wonderful life. Have you let Leo out too (at a different time obviously?)

Aaaw. What is the triffid she is eating in the first one on this page? She looks really happy hopping around. I'm so glad you adopted her. She is going to have a wonderful life. Have you let Leo out too (at a different time obviously?)

That's a tricky one. A very very tricky one. Leo won't like the snow and he only really ventures out when he knows it's safe and either Lillian was there or we are. Unfortunately the only route to the garden is via the patio doors in the kitchen/diner and that's very open plan so we have no way of enclosing Flo.
What I did today was to give their areas a clean out - which kind of took most of the morning. Flo was easy because she had the door open and I could just haul the stuff out, clean it and put it back. Leo is much more difficult as there's not really space in the living room to do this. So what we did was to get Flo outside - which was not too challenging, then slide the door shut and deny her access back in the house. Not ideal but it's all we've got right now. Then Leo came into the kitchen/diner - which he's been desperate to do, and he could then have his wicked way with her newly cleaned area - scenting it up and leaving a few love bombs for her to find!
I could bring his toilet area in the kitchen and clean that out, then put it all back in the loving room.
It's really tricky with Flo just being spayed a week and a half ago cause we really don't want to let them anywhere near each other at all. But the last night they sat nose to nose at the dividing glass and stared at each other - something Leo hasn't done as he's been too scared. We haven't let them smell each other as such or induce closer contact as I think it would be too much stimulous for Flo. She's dealing with alot and at best she knows that another rabbit type being is around as she can see him. And I'm sure she's had his scent.
Ideally we'd like to get Flo in the living room briefly to do a counter attack on his area but we'll have to usher Leo into the hall, close the loving room doors, open the kitchen/diner access, let flo in the living room, close the kitchen/diner doors and then open the other kitchen door to allow Leo in the kitchen via the hall. then trying to do the reverse when we need to put them back in their respective areas.
But I don't really want to push that right now. Flo is still adjusting and still slightly wary and I'm just slowly building up her trust. It's bloomin cold sitting in the kitchen for hours on end (where I am now) but at least it gives Flo some companionship. She has already done some grooming on a snuggle toy so I'll swap them over tomorrow.
Not sure what the triffid is she is eating. But she's just monched her way thorugh an entire celery stick hand fed.
Craig x

Not sure what the triffid is she is eating.
*Might* be something like our hebe but bigger? Hard to tell in the snow XD

Craig, I dunno what sorcery this is, but if you crossed Aboleth and Lopsy you'd end up with Flo :love: I watched all your videos with a big smile on my face, there wasn't anything she did that wasn't 'so' Aboleth or Lopsy :love: It reminded me of the fun Aboleth had in the snow :D

Back