• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...

They finally settled about 3am lol. I stayed in the room until 3:30, then went to my room and watched them on bunny cam with my door open. There has been a small amount of humping and a bit of chasing but nothing too crazy, just Ragnar trying to be top dog and I'm not sure that Lagertha really understands as she isn't really reacting, he is properly shoving his head under her chin and she is grooming for a couple of seconds, then she stops and then Ragnar chases her a bit. But I think overall it is going well :) I think Ragnar just wants to cuddle but Lagertha is still exploring. She's doing so well with litter training! Not a single poo on the floor this morning :) Luckily, Lagertha is also a big eater so no chance of Ragnar stealing all her food!

Sounds all very promising :) just keep them together and it'll all work into place :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

The current situation. All loafed up :)
9824edfa1745275b2b948a01de6f827c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back