• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...

Wonderful. Looks like it's going well. She looks a little nervous still but that should settle down soon.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

They look very settled together to me :D I also do not think that Raggy would hurt her. It's possible she looks nervous, not because of Raggy, but because you are approaching to take the photograph :)

I think it is when I'm approaching lol. I think some times he is a bit heavy footed around her, he doesn't realise that he is much bigger than her, so I'm just keeping an eye out to make sure he isn't squishing her too much! She seems happier since I put the sheet down as well, we just had a towel before and her legs were all over the place when she went on the wooden floor, now she looks much more confident and binkying. I also have to remember she has only been here since Saturday afternoon!

She is such a darling! The thing that was worrying me the most was her letting me grooming her, today she seemed to almost be asleep as I was combing her. She's had a few matts but I'm pretty sure I've got them all out now, given her a bit of a trim all over, she let me brush out her belly, her bum and her feet, the only thing she did was pull her foot away a bit. She was good as gold! Then she had a nap on my chest, it's like having a beautiful warm scarf haha. As soon as I put her back in the pen, she ran over to Raggy and pretty much they have been sleeping every since. She's only weeing in her litter tray now, still lots of poops everywhere but plenty in the tray too.

I can't help but think of Poppy though, she will always be our first love and every fur baby we have will always be compared to her. I'm just so glad that Ragnar has taken to Lagertha and her to him, I think he has needed this for so long and I'm happy that he finally has a companion again.

Thank you so much to everyone that has supported me this year, from getting Raggy, bonding with Poppy, when Poppy was poorly and her passing. Plus with my erratic mental health and general health too. I really, really appreciate it :) x

I couldn't agree more. Poppy was always my sunshine on my dark days, she knew when I was low. Ragnar seems to have a similar intuition too! I found grooming Lagertha so calming, especially as she was so calm too. I'm just happy they're happy :)

Ragnar was starting to get stressed in the pen, so I have decided to bring them both to Ragnar's room and we're going to have a slumber party ;) I've got a book, some tea, my pillow and my phone. So far so good, he's had a couple of ungentlemanly behaviour but it's to be expected, she's in his room. They've had a bit of a snuggle, she groomed him a little bit, but she is mainly wanting to explore the room and Ragnar just wants her to chill with him. Might be a long night but it'll be worth it :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

356fd2d64e5022e981de103cbe37b346.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sounds like Ragner is saying...hey look at my bunny pad!She might not be so easily impressed,as it should be...;)

Oh, Lagertha is adorable and it looks like love at first sight on Ragner's behalf!

I love long-haired bunnies and I agree that grooming them is very calming. I'd like to get a dwarf angora to keep Stakki Lionhead company, but can't find anyone who has them in the UK.

Oh she is such a beautiful rabbit. So glad that they are getting on well together so far. I guess there may be some trouble once her hormones kick in.

Back