• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

Binky free Morse. :love: He was such a great bun. Such a character. :love:

Jane we are all here for you when you need to talk. I am so sorry at your loss.
Hugs. x

Jane, you are in my thoughts at this very, very sad time. xxxxx

I posted yesterday about my sadness on hearing about the passing of Morse.:cry::cry:

So very sorry for your loss Jane he was a beautiful boy and you looked after him amazingly. Sleep tight Inspector Morse :love:

Jane I am so so sorry :( Morse was a very special boy with a larger than life personality. Never to be forgotten xxxx binky free Inspector xxx

So So Sad to hear this news Jane - you have been wonderful with him and I cannot imagine how hard the goodbyes have been. :cry::cry:

Someone mentioned to me recently that it can be helpful to think that we (both two and four foots) are all just custodians of our bodies and eventually sadly our outer shell just feels its time has come to depart but the Spirit continues which means the Lovely Inspector will always be around keeping a watchful eye on you:love::love::love:

I hope the short verse below brings you comfort in thinking of him on a sunny day with the warmth of the sun on his back feeling your love as I'm sure he will forever:love::love::love:

A Bridge Called Love

It takes us back to brighter years,
to happier sunlit days
and to precious moments
that will be with us always.
And these fond recollections
are treasured in the heart
to bring us always close to those
from whom we had to part.
There is a bridge of memories
from earth to Heaven above...
It keeps our dear ones near us
It's the bridge that we call love........................ Binky Whole again in the Summer Meadows Inspector Morse:love:

Back