• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

I didn't see your post Jane but I'm so sorry if times are hard for you.

Wish there was more I could do but my virtual (((hugs))) are always available for you xxx

deleted

sorry

Hard is it is for us to see you struggling we'd much rather you told us how bad it is than bottling it up. Don't be sorry for loving Morse so much that the effects of his loss are still very deep and ongoing.... don't be sorry for telling us how it is.

Thank you

I am sorry to have bumped this thread up. Just struggling so badly, not helped by having just been told I have pneumonia. Hopefully the new abx combo will kick in soon. I really, really do not want to have to be in Hospital which almost happened yesterday.

Sending you hugs for everything you are going through... xxx You must feel absolutely awful with the pneumonia - so sorry to read you have this on top of everything else. Hope the antibiotics kick in quickly, Jane. ((((( Hugs and healing vibes )))))

It is only painful when I breathe !!

Surprisingly my GP has been OK recently. Either that or I am too out of it to notice snide remarks.

I hope the abx start working soon, I have had bronchitis and my ribs ached but it didn't hurt to breathe. It must be unbearable for you. At least your gp is ok now, I hope she continues this support.

Just checking in this morning. I am sorry to hear you've got pneumonia. :( Please, please take very special care of yourself. You are so very important to us. I understand you missing Morse and you should feel free to express your feelings when you need to. We are here to help. (((((((Huge hugs and healing vibes))))))))
I was just told yesterday that my MIL was admitted to hospital for pneumonia. I think she's close to 70. My OH has had it several times (the walking kind) so I know how it can sneak up on you and you only feel like you have a stubborn flu until you can't get out of bed. :(
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, hoping the meds kick in soon and that you feel very much better tonight. (((((((Hugs))))))) xxxxx

Hope the abx kick in soon and you feel better. I know how much you miss Morse and at times like this it makes you miss him more. Hugs xxx

I didn't see your deleted post, but I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly and that I hope you get better soon. Don't ever be afraid to reach out on here for support whenever you need it. We love you here xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you again everyone

So sorry for my major wobble and for bumping up this thread. I just miss Morse's physical presence so much and even after over a year it has not gotten to be any easier.

But I know that there is something of him still with me. This past week has been like hell on earth and I am certain that he is somehow still looking after me. I would not be here if that were not a fact.

Anyway, before I add more to my 'Sectionable' credentials I'll take myself off to bed now xx

Really hope you are feeling much better soon Jane.It must be exhausting for you feeling so poorly.Hugs to you and nose rubs to your bunnies.x

Last edited:
Be kind to yourself Jane. To grieve is human and shows your compassion & the special bond you shared. He is for sure still looking after you and it's ok to miss him terribly.

My nan died in 1993, I was too young to process it & it's had a profound effect on my life, I'm only just coming to terms with it now!

I hope you are resting (as much as you can) and that your feeling better soon.

Sending you lots of strength xx

Back