• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

only just saw this update, i am so sorry to hear this sad news. you're probably not up to reading our posts yet, but when you do i just want to remind you that he had the best life any bun could ever wish for. this post and its 207 pages is a testament to how much this bunny was loved by you and by all his fans on RU, and i hope it will go someway to showing you that you are not alone, despite how you must feel at the moment.

i hope your other fluffy babies are giving you lots of love at this difficult time, and dont forget we are all be here for you, just as you have helped each and every one of us at some point xxx

Nothing any of us can say will ease your pain Jane, but please take heart from knowing that Inspector Morse couldn't have had a better bunny mummy, he wanted for nothing and your care was inspiration to us all.

Thinking of you at this dreadfully sad time - binky free Morse x

I'm so sorry to read this and a little shocked, it has certainly brought sadness into my day. He was a one in a kind rabbit and I loved to see pics and read about him. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now Jane. You both had an incredible bond. He was so lucky to have such a wonderful carer and receive such a high standard of treatment. I don't know what to say. R.I.P Morsey ~xxx~

Words are failing me :cry: I can't believe he's gone :cry::cry::cry:

I just can't express how sorry I am ...... I can only imagine how much pain and upset your going through :oops: I truly hope your ok, and those painful memories turn to into comfort really soon

Masses of (((((hugs)))))

Xxxxxx

What horribly sad news :( I don't know you well, but reading about Morse, I could always see the great love and affection you had for him. I'm so very sorry this has happened.

I'm so so sorry to read this and very sorry I have only just seen it now.

Sleep tight special boy, we will all miss you.x.x.

Hugs Jane, I know nothing we say will make you feel better but please know I am thinking of you.x.x.

:cry:

Oh jane I've only just seen this. I'm so so sorry I don't know what to say. I know what Morse means to you and I wish there was something I could say or do.

Rip Morse, binky free sweet sweet boy xxxxx

I am very sorry Jane. Im not sure what to say...
It is painfull to loose such a friend. It hurts your very soul.
But remember that you did your very best for him. He loved you and was loved in return. I dont think he could have asked for anything more in life.
He is at peace now, waiting at the bridge.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Jane, I haven't been on here for such a long time and just saw your post about The Inspector, (He is a legend on here). lots of love to you and your bunns, hope you are ok.
Sue.x.x.x.x.x

I really don't know what to say except how hard it is to see his loss still affecting you so badly. I wish I could make the pain go away. Losing someone you have such an incredible bond with is not something I could begin to explain how to get over. I have no advice but wish it wasn't so hard for you.

Back