• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Such a beautiful photo and poem :love:
We are all still missing you, Morse. :cry:
((((((((((((((Massive hugs)))))))))))) for you Jane. xxxx

((((((((((((((((((Massive hugs Jane)))))))))))))))))))))))))) xxxx
Morse is still so very much missed in our household. :cry:

I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
All I have are memories and your picture in a frame.
Your memory is my keepsake, with which I’ll never part.
Rainbow Bridge has you in safe keeping, I have you in my heart
Forever and Always ..............

~Author Unknown

Last edited:
Hi Jane I've not been on the forum so much of late but have been thinking of you.
I have been very busy with bunny stuff in general - fostering, rescues, Hopper Group stuff (Yes there is a Hopper Group here!)
As a tribute to you & Morse I have decided all the foster buns who pass through my home will be named for a detective.
I currently have Watson in the foster room & he is a Rex :love:
I've told him about the Inspector & it's helped him to become a braver bun :love:

Hi Jane I've not been on the forum so much of late but have been thinking of you.
I have been very busy with bunny stuff in general - fostering, rescues, Hopper Group stuff (Yes there is a Hopper Group here!)
As a tribute to you & Morse I have decided all the foster buns who pass through my home will be named for a detective.
I currently have Watson in the foster room & he is a Rex :love:
I've told him about the Inspector & it's helped him to become a braver bun :love:

Oh that is a wonderful tribute to Morse :love:

Thank you and please give Watson a noserub from me :love:

I've come back here after a long absence to find Morse has passed away. My heart goes out to you Jane, I know how special he was and the magnitude of his importance to you. His love will always be with you and his Rabbit spirit by your side.

I've come back here after a long absence to find Morse has passed away. My heart goes out to you Jane, I know how special he was and the magnitude of his importance to you. His love will always be with you and his Rabbit spirit by your side.

Thank you. I will never get over losing him :cry:

Oh Morse I miss you more as each second passes :cry: I am trying so very hard not to give up, but nothing is helping, nothing is making not seeing you here on your chair any more bearable. All I can think about is wanting to be with you. It is the only thing that would help me now. There is nothing and no-one else Morse, my MH is at its very worst and I know that whatever happens now you at least will understand. Wherever you may be.

The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing... not healing, not curing... that is a friend who cares.

Henri Nouwen

Last edited:
Thinking of you and sending hugs Jane. xxxx
Another beautiful picture of Morse that I haven't seen before. :love:
I wish so very much I could bring his physical self back for you. xxxx

((((Hugs)))) Jane, I only wish I had the words to ease your pain.

Please take care of yourself, you are in my thoughts xxxx

I get it, you know that. That's a wonderful, wonderful quote.

I wish I could be there to give you a real hug (if you wanted one), but do please know I care, so very much, about you both. x

Back