• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

There are times when there are too few words left to heal us, when what we wish for is to be carried, when all we have left is the hope that tomorrow will be a more gentle place to land than today.

Night, night my soul Bunny xx

Last edited:
Why cant I 'accept' and 'move on'

Why am I feeling worse and worse every day ?

Why cant I 'connect' to anything but this searing pain ?

Three rhetorical questions

:cry:

Its only been three months. It takes a year to grieve and when you are on your own with no one to share it with it makes it harder. Hopefully there will be a time you will accept Morse has gone. xxx

These are questions i ask myself about a different situation.

i have no answers i know youre not looking for any, just offering support xxxxx

((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))
I wish I could help take away this pain for you, Jane. :cry: xxxxxxxx

Thank you. I try not to post on this thread too much as it keeps bumping it up the page and I know some people dont like that. But sometimes I just have to post on it just to try to get my grief under control. It really is utterly paralysing and it is no less so now than it was on 2nd February 2014 :cry:

Thank you. I try not to post on this thread too much as it keeps bumping it up the page and I know some people dont like that. But sometimes I just have to post on it just to try to get my grief under control. It really is utterly paralysing and it is no less so now than it was on 2nd February 2014 :cry:

Sod what others think, Jane. You love Morsey and that won't change now that he is no longer physically with you. Everyone who has loved and lost will understand and those who don't.... Well, we should feel sorry for them that they have never experienced that kind of love before. The fact that there are 20 pages worth of responses to this thread shows how important you and he are to many of us on here. More hugs xxxx

Don't worry about that. Do whatever you have to do to cope. :wave:

Sod what others think, Jane. You love Morsey and that won't change now that he is no longer physically with you. Everyone who has loved and lost will understand and those who don't.... Well, we should feel sorry for them that they have never experienced that kind of love before. The fact that there are 20 pages worth of responses to this thread shows how important you and he are to many of us on here. More hugs xxxx

This.^ Sarah is spot on. You needn't worry about bumping this thread. I think most people feel that when a (human) loved one passes other people would be seen as inconsiderate to suggest you don't go back to their memorial from time to time. Why should this be different? We all love Morse, and you, and for me it is very good to have a spot to come and 'visit' here for him.
There are some forums that have rules against bringing up old posts and I wish bridge posts would be excluded from that rule as it may be the only place one can come to remember and cope. We are so fortunate to have this option here.

But this is Morse's thread so I will be quiet now and sit with you, Jane. I just wanted to express how much I feel thankful for you and Morse and our place of honor for him. He is as much a person as any rabbit could be and as beloved and that will never change. I miss him very much still. (((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) xxxxxxxx

''Grief forces you to see: Who matters, Who never did. Who won’t anymore… And who always will''.

Last edited:
Back