• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

:cry: have been off the forum for a couple of weeks and this is heartbreaking. I'm so sorry Jane :cry: Binky Free Morse, you will never be forgotten :cry: xxx

Jane, that is a beautiful tribute to him and I am sat here in tears watching it. My thoughts are with you at I know what is a very difficult time xxx

ETA - there was a huge rainbow here yesterday and I thought of Morse and Miss BP :love:

Binky free Inspector Morse. I can't watch the tribute as I will be a blubbering mess but love his pictures he was so stunning :love:

What a beautiful video (I'm still in tears) I do love that song and that version is particularly touching.
Oh Jane, it still doesn't seem possible. Sending you ((((((((((((comforting hugs and vibes))))))))))))))) and thinking of you always.
Rainbows from now on will remind me of Morse. xxxx

when I went to my nans yesterday they had inspector morse on, and so I told them about morse himself, they said how sorry they where and he sounded wonderful but well loved and would of known that :love: x

when I went to my nans yesterday they had inspector morse on, and so I told them about morse himself, they said how sorry they where and he sounded wonderful but well loved and would of known that :love: x

Thank you Lisa

Thank you all who have responded on this thread, it means very much to me to know how many of you loved Morse xx

The tribute is wonderful Jane. He was truly incredible and such a huge personality, it's still so hard to believe he's gone.

Thinking of you as you remember dear Morse. I have been trying to think of the right words but I cannot. What words would I want to hear? I don't know. I can only send my love and hugs to you at this very sad time xxxx

Time for us to part now, we won't say goodbye;
Look for me in rainbows, shining in the sky.
Every waking moment, and all your whole life through
Just look for me and love me, as you know I loved you.

Last edited:
Back