• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we all need cheering up! so post some funny rabbit pics here :D!

sdc15010l.jpg

sdc15011.jpg

sdc14582u.jpg

photobep.jpg

Awww lovely pics and wonderful bunnies,:love: some are really funny, I agree with Teflonshadow and Lilvicky though about the tranced bunny Beth with the ring on her leg I didn't like that one even though it's a lovely bun the pic is not remotely funny sadly, it's potentially dangerous and not advisable to do that at all :( I will put some on later.

Last edited:
A few more...

We go together...
d21e5a0f.jpg

What you looking at?
Bunnies004.jpg

Little and large...
IMG_7148.jpg

What's that??
IMG_6394.jpg

8013831f.jpg

Bums up!
WholeCard3rdMay2008760.jpg

Last edited:
beth says ill just lay here and wait for my tummy rub
rabbits037.jpg

That doesnt look right...... has this rabbit been tranced? It doesnt look comfortable at all :(

And its right on the edge of a table... one jerk and it could end up on the floor awkwardly.

I agree :? It has something on its leg too... like a band? :?
Bunny looks dead :oops:

she is not in a trance or dead or in any discomfort all my giants lie like that for me when im grooming them
they are well handled and never struggle when i handle them all i do is say over lie them on their back and they lie still while i brush their back feet chest and tummy and they are only like that for a few mins and when finished i say up and they sit up
and yes she has something on her leg its her identity ring
i can assure you she was never in any danger ;)

she is not in a trance or dead or in any discomfort all my giants lie like that for me when im grooming them
they are well handled and never struggle when i handle them all i do is say over lie them on their back and they lie still while i brush their back feet chest and tummy and they are only like that for a few mins and when finished i say up and they sit up
and yes she has something on her leg its her identity ring
i can assure you she was never in any danger ;)

The trouble with this is that other people see it and think it's the 'norm' - a vet wouldn't even risk leaving a rabbit lying on the table like that without a nurse holding it gently, it's absolutely true that if that bun twisted or attempted to roll it would have fallen and what is supposed to be funny about it Ann? I know I have a strange sense of humour at times but, I can't see it??? The identity ring is massive! It reminds me of those metal things you put round pipes and screw them to hold them tight. Poor bunny having to wear that all the time, she must give herself a headache if she uses that foot to scratch her ears!

The trouble with this is that other people see it and think it's the 'norm' - a vet wouldn't even risk leaving a rabbit lying on the table like that without a nurse holding it gently, it's absolutely true that if that bun twisted or attempted to roll it would have fallen and what is supposed to be funny about it Ann? I know I have a strange sense of humour at times but, I can't see it??? The identity ring is massive! It reminds me of those metal things you put round pipes and screw them to hold them tight. Poor bunny having to wear that all the time, she must give herself a headache if she uses that foot to scratch her ears!

well she was in no danger someone is stood just out of shot so she is not just left as you put it, what did you really think i would leave a rabbit like that with noone there :roll: i took one step back took the photo and stepped forward i cant believe you would think i would just leave a rabbit on a table without having another person there i was only one step away from the table so there were 2 people right next to the table and the photo took a seccond to take
i just cant believe you would think other wise and that you would think i would ever put any of my rabbits in danger :shock:
the ring is not huge i can send you one if you like so you can see for your self the size of them they done even notice the rings

beth says ill just lay here and wait for my tummy rub
rabbits037.jpg

That doesnt look right...... has this rabbit been tranced? It doesnt look comfortable at all :(

And its right on the edge of a table... one jerk and it could end up on the floor awkwardly.

I must admit I noticed that and the leg ring :(

I got my buns from a breeder both with leg rings. Got them removed at the same time as they were neutered/spayed as they had to be sawed off and the vet didn't want to distress them. So it was done under anesthetic. As Lola grew and was waiting her spay the ring really started to annoy her - she would bite at it and I couldn't wait til she was old enough to spay. Dont like leg rings - is there no alternative? :?

100410_173407.jpg
this is scooter when his ears were too big for him. he had a very small body when he was little and his head and ears were huge lol.
100514_092829.jpg
this is scooter making things his as always. (just so u know yes that is a paving stone in the back ground. i found out from somewhere that it was suppose to help with the nails which it didnt with him.)

Back