• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we all need cheering up! so post some funny rabbit pics here :D!

Beano looking like she has no ears :lol:

image-27.jpg

Perhaps not funny, but totally squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee worthy!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

(click on picture to play video)

SO MANY BEAUTIFUL BUNNIES!!! I love the vid----so cute! And the nunny on the toilet and the one under his 'sun shelter'....so lovely. :D

This was Hetty and Bodkin my Bridge buns caught in the act.

2412023monthsold.jpg

I spent ages Christmas Day 2000 looking for Bodkin and he was hiding under the Christmas tree.

December20032.jpg

Thank you. Sadly, some of them are bridge buns now, and a few were at Alices, so weren't mine! Toby lives with Liz at Rainbow rabbits now, hes so cheeky! And of course, Rimmi and Winter, who everyone knows! :)

Ps, I loooove the binky bun in your sig. :love:

Thank you. Sadly, some of them are bridge buns now, and a few were at Alices, so weren't mine! Toby lives with Liz at Rainbow rabbits now, hes so cheeky! And of course, Rimmi and Winter, who everyone knows! :)

Ps, I loooove the binky bun in your sig. :love:

Feel free to steal my 'binky bun' in my sig :D

This packet barney got out of the bin :roll: twice. This is the second time, luckily I had just got my camera so had it handy :lol:

SAM_0047.jpg

After realising his love of packaging, I made this toy for him, stuffed full of veg

SAM_0133.jpg

SAM_0132.jpg

Back