• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we all need cheering up! so post some funny rabbit pics here :D!

Great photo!! Rimmi is a packet monster too!! He'll steal crisp packets, chocolate packets..... anything really.....

100_0967.jpg

Great photo!! Rimmi is a packet monster too!! He'll steal crisp packets, chocolate packets..... anything really.....

100_0967.jpg

Aww thats adorable! Yeah he'll steal any empty packets, and also goes through my bag and plastic bags looking for stuff :roll: when I first got him he ate his way through three quarters of a packet of gum, packet, tinfoil and all. Vets thought I was very strange and I took the day off uni to inspect and count every poo to report back to them :lol: I cant have it in the house now.

Aww thats adorable! Yeah he'll steal any empty packets, and also goes through my bag and plastic bags looking for stuff :roll: when I first got him he ate his way through three quarters of a packet of gum, packet, tinfoil and all. Vets thought I was very strange and I took the day off uni to inspect and count every poo to report back to them :lol: I cant have it in the house now.

Oh good lord!

The worst thing Rimmi ever did is when he managed to get out of his pen (they used to live in a large pen in the livingroom.... these days they are free range) and eat my lindt bunnies ears and head. I couldnt believe it. I didnt even know he had escaped the pen.....the tell-tale sign was the pee he did on the sofa that night... Winni doesnt pee on the sofa. :shock:

I didnt think he would live, but he had no ill effects :shock:

I am NOT suggesting that it is ok to give buns chocolate. I think Rimmi was incredibly lucky, I really didnt expect him to survive.

Oh good lord!

The worst thing Rimmi ever did is when he managed to get out of his pen (they used to live in a large pen in the livingroom.... these days they are free range) and eat my lindt bunnies ears and head. I couldnt believe it. I didnt even know he had escaped the pen.....the tell-tale sign was the pee he did on the sofa that night... Winni doesnt pee on the sofa. :shock:

I didnt think he would live, but he had no ill effects :shock:

I am NOT suggesting that it is ok to give buns chocolate. I think Rimmi was incredibly lucky, I really didnt expect him to survive.

Oh gosh, thats also a bit ironic seeing as it was a lindt BUNNY, maybe he was jealous :lol:

I think the way chocolate poison works is that it builds up in the body, like ragwort does with horses. He is lucky though! My dog once stole and ate (plastic bag, wrapping and all) 2 of 500g cadbury bars, :? she was fine though. Its crazy what they get away with.

Oh gosh, thats also a bit ironic seeing as it was a lindt BUNNY, maybe he was jealous :lol:

I think the way chocolate poison works is that it builds up in the body, like ragwort does with horses. He is lucky though! My dog once stole and ate (plastic bag, wrapping and all) 2 of 500g cadbury bars, :? she was fine though. Its crazy what they get away with.

:shock::shock:

And Rimmi is only 900g.

We keep all food out of the way now. I thought the pen would protect any food left out... seems he is far too sneaky! :lol:

robbie rotton says haha she wont find me here
rabbits013.jpg

beth says ill just lay here and wait for my tummy rub
rabbits037.jpg

apple says weeee faster
otley019.jpg

now you see me
jazzybabies039.jpg

now you dont
jazzybabies038.jpg

taking ove the pc
06071800.jpg

davros kisses
buns016.jpg

come on apple bath time in the big white thing lol
Jaswiv.jpg

Last edited:
Bunnies that poo together.....

DSC01284.jpg

..... stay together!

Lola's tribute to Eddie (Love you Eddie)

DSC01267.jpg

Buns enjoying the snow...

rabbits037.jpg

That doesnt look right...... has this rabbit been tranced? It doesnt look comfortable at all :(

And its right on the edge of a table... one jerk and it could end up on the floor awkwardly.

rabbits037.jpg

That doesnt look right...... has this rabbit been tranced? It doesnt look comfortable at all :(

And its right on the edge of a table... one jerk and it could end up on the floor awkwardly.

I agree :? It has something on its leg too... like a band? :?
Bunny looks dead :oops:

I agree :? It has something on its leg too... like a band? :?
Bunny looks dead :oops:

That a BRC ring, it has a unique number on it so the rabbit can be shown.

The rabbit does look a bit stiff..... almost as though its about to do a 'surprise leap' or something.

Back