• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Need Your Help ... Rabbit Sizes!

I want a Teddy sized bun! No fair! Hmmph! :(

Teddy's positively tiny compared to Archie.

I'll try and get a picture of me and Ted. I don't think he's not as big as Conti's of the same weight.:? He's a chunky bum...but Conti's are quite lean in comparison!

I think Archie would dwarf Ted. :shock:

OMG at Thistle!! Tinks was 2.55kg a few weeks ago, and has massive feet on her, the vet and I are taking bets she'll be at least 6kg... as her dad was a massive 8kg Conti... :shock: she already looks like she's grown every night when we come down to see her in the morning.. :lol:

He is gorgeous...have you seen his disapproving face? :lol:

Teddy: How dares yoo talk abowt uvver buns...I fort you liked Me!

Ruby: I hoppologise for my Buncle! He's a wee bit self sent-herd! He wants all the atensuns at home! :roll:

Teddy: How dares yoo talk abowt uvver buns...I fort you liked Me!

Ruby: I hoppologise for my Buncle! He's a wee bit self sent-herd! He wants all the atensuns at home! :roll:

:oops:

I do apologise Teddy...I still loves you to bitsies :love:
Plus you're a black bunny which is even more yummy ;)
But Thistle has a funny grumpy face, you should see it! :lol:

Ruby, you jump in the way if Teddy is stealing all the attention, you are also a yummy bunny! I'd snuggle you any day. :D

Vinnie: Me too!

:oops:

I do apologise Teddy...I still loves you to bitsies :love:
Plus you're a black bunny which is even more yummy ;)
But Thistle has a funny grumpy face, you should see it! :lol:

Ruby, you jump in the way if Teddy is stealing all the attention, you are also a yummy bunny! I'd snuggle you any day. :D

Vinnie: Me too!

Teddy:*fump*

Ruby: I is the yummiest bunneh! Buncle Ted is jealous of my Gud looks! Grumpy bum!

048.jpg

I fink Fistle is pawsome.......I don't have a buckfriend...you fink he'd fink I'm pritty?

Teddy:*fump*

Ruby: I is the yummiest bunneh! Buncle Ted is jealous of my Gud looks! Grumpy bum!

I don't blame him, you're a real stunner :D Huffy Teddy! :lol: You'll need to teach him some charm!

I fink Fistle is pawsome.......I don't have a buckfriend...you fink he'd fink I'm pritty?

I'm sure he would ;) Thistle has a doefriend called Jess though so you'd have to steal him...shhhhh.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You guys make me laugh :lol: Are we talking about this disaproving face... ?

Message from Thistle -

Wooby, I fink youz iz gorguus. Youz look juz like mah Jess, but bigger. I leik de big gurl bunnehs ;) But she'd be kickzing me in mah nutz (if i had zum) if she knewz ah waz lookin at youz. Now where iz mah hoomin wit mah broccly?! *disaproving face*.

Back