• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Need Your Help ... Rabbit Sizes!

IMG_4932.jpg

My goodness she's so cute!! :love::love::love:

susieb1 said:
OMG, I want some Frenchies living in my house. I was going to ask if they are well behaved but I suppose they must be, you wouldn't want bunnies that size being naughty. I would love to see some pics of all your bunnies. Bit different to my Nethies.

:shock::shock::shock: They can be SO naughty! If there's food on the table then he'll find a way to get onto the table. If you shut a door on him then he'll scrabble it until you let him in. When they demand attention there is no other option but to give them attention! :lol::lol: They're noisier than a herd of Elephants, running around the downstairs!;)

But they are the best bunnies in the world (Well that's what I think, but I'm slightly biased.) There's nothing better than a giant hot water bottle jumping on you for a nose rub, and the flops are the best! :love::love::love:

I'd love a Nethie at some point, but think my heart is fully with the gentle giants! :D

I want oneeeeee!

Muuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...

well neddies are not always as cute as rosie, as the photo of panda stalking honey shows below.....they are generally a bit bonkers and can be rather skittish, although that is a generalisation & some are very placid. panda however was a nightmare when he came to me. Very agressive, a real ankle biter.

IMG_4928.jpg

well neddies are not always as cute as rosie, as the photo of panda stalking honey shows below.....they are generally a bit bonkers and can be rather skittish, although that is a generalisation & some are very placid. panda however was a nightmare when he came to me. Very agressive, a real ankle biter.

IMG_4928.jpg

That's what initially put me off going for a nethie. I'm hoping to do a spot of bonding with my two boys soon so might take the plunge and see if any rescues have any nethies.

Hermione my bridge bun... at 7 MONTHS OLD! She was a big big bunny... and it is such a shame her life ended so early!

n561930092_5532309_5674.jpg

That's what initially put me off going for a nethie. I'm hoping to do a spot of bonding with my two boys soon so might take the plunge and see if any rescues have any nethies.

My Nethies are gorgeous and love their cuddles and nose rubs. When they are running around and i'm sitting down they always jump on my lap to give kisses and have cuddles. As we've said before all bunnies have different personalities. Also, depends how they are brought up and what fuss and attention they get from an early age. Unfortunately, a large proportion of rescue buns have had a bad start in life. I'm lucky that both of mine had a good, loving start and with my patience and perserverance, I'm now reaping the rewards a plenty. Definately want a Frenchie, beautiful, beautiful buns. OH has been made to come and look at photos. Not sure I will win on this one.:wave:

My Nethies are gorgeous and love their cuddles and nose rubs. When they are running around and i'm sitting down they always jump on my lap to give kisses and have cuddles. As we've said before all bunnies have different personalities. Also, depends how they are brought up and what fuss and attention they get from an early age. Unfortunately, a large proportion of rescue buns have had a bad start in life. I'm lucky that both of mine had a good, loving start and with my patience and perserverance, I'm now reaping the rewards a plenty. Definately want a Frenchie, beautiful, beautiful buns. OH has been made to come and look at photos. Not sure I will win on this one.:wave:

Tell him I have many more, of three Frenchies, and one Frenchie cross!! ;) All are utterly stunning! ;)

I am so jealous!!!!! Will have to work on him. Think he's worried about the wallpaper/woodwork etc. Cant say I'm surprised really. But there are somethings in life that we have to make sacrifices for. OH can you hear me - They would be worth it. Oh dear, think I can hear snoring. Mmmm. Plan B:lol:

I am so jealous!!!!! Will have to work on him. Think he's worried about the wallpaper/woodwork etc. Cant say I'm surprised really. But there are somethings in life that we have to make sacrifices for. OH can you hear me - They would be worth it. Oh dear, think I can hear snoring. Mmmm. Plan B:lol:

Mine have never chewed the wallpaper or woodwork....just food! ;)

ETA: and a bit of sofa!:roll:

Oh that's good. When we first had Cookie, he spent a lot of time indoors stretched out on the rug or running up and down the stairs. Unfortunately, he then went on the hunt for bits of loose wallpaper, as I said to OH - if you had stuck them down properly he couldn't do it. Well Cookie and his girlfriend Honey ( not bonded yet ) now have the utility room. Hutch and attached run each and come out for a wander in there twice a day to jump over and on me. Ah, HAPPY DAYS!!!:wave:

Can you imagine a 20kg rabbit!!!! :shock: Think it would frightened me to death!!! :lol:

Our Archie is about 7.5 kg & is a BIG lad! :love::love::love:

He's more like a dog than a bunny!! :shock: :lol:

DSCF4401.jpg

DSCF4403.jpg

Then we have our little nethie Tiny Tim who's a right little diddy bun at about 950g!! :love::love::love:

Have to say TT did have an attitude before he was neutered :shock: but now he is adorable :love:

DSCF3958.jpg

DSCF3952.jpg

Awwwwh! Tiny Tim's ears!! :love::love::love: He looks like he has a cone-head! :lol: Ohhh, I just wanna give 'em a rub! *Baby talks photo*

I have a conti named Thistle, he was 6.66kg's last time he got weighed (but he's not possessed, luckily!).

Thistle with my sister (she's a regular sized person btw! :lol: ) -

Thistle and his lady friend, Jess. Jess isn't particuly tiny, she normally weighs about 2.5kg's but has lost a bit lately as she's not been well :( -

This one makes me LOL every time -

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back