• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have finally got... PICCIES!

Sure! D&J usually take some Cabbage Wine back to the playhouse anyway, so they get drunk there!!

Hutch Lane, thats fine! They are just going to streighten their ears, then put some bun-oderant on, and they will be on their way:D
Jack x

:lol: i like their style, getting drunk on the cheap! :lol: Carlton didn't want to straighten his ears today, he just wanted his hair gelled into spikes - he says the ladies love it. he's so smoooooooth! :lol:

:lol: i like their style, getting drunk on the cheap! :lol: Carlton didn't want to straighten his ears today, he just wanted his hair gelled into spikes - he says the ladies love it. he's so smoooooooth! :lol:

Well, Ive just had a call from Drake. Josh and Carlton are so drunk they can barely hop! So drake is going to drop Carlton off at home, then carry Josh home:lol:
Jack x

Well, Ive just had a call from Drake. Josh and Carlton are so drunk they can barely hop! So drake is going to drop Carlton off at home, then carry Josh home:lol:
Jack x

blimey, they must be be on the deadly potent Malt Parsley Whiskey, oh dear! Carlton and Josh will have hangovers from hell tomorrow, serves them right! :roll: buns eh? give 'em an inch, they take a mile.

blimey, they must be be on the deadly potent Malt Parsley Whiskey, oh dear! Carlton and Josh will have hangovers from hell tomorrow, serves them right! :roll: buns eh? give 'em an inch, they take a mile.

Well drake told me that had been on the Cucumber and Tonic since they got there:? ( i told them not to get drunk!!) apparently, they were on the karaoke aswell... singing "Im gonna marry a rescue bunny, and keep her company, im gonna marry a rescue bunny and call her...larry" :)?:lol:)
Jack x

Well drake told me that had been on the Cucumber and Tonic since they got there:? ( i told them not to get drunk!!) apparently, they were on the karaoke aswell... singing "Im gonna marry a rescue bunny, and keep her company, im gonna marry a rescue bunny and call her...larry" :)?:lol:)
Jack x

:lol::lol::lol: Jack, you're too funny!

well, I'm just going to clean up drunk bunny vomit off the floor. i think he might have peed the bed too in a drunken stupor. :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Jack, you're too funny!

well, I'm just going to clean up drunk bunny vomit off the floor. i think he might have peed the bed too in a drunken stupor. :roll: :lol:

Josh has just done a diarroeah poo...full of beer!:rolleyes:
Drake is singing Rabbit:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:
Jack x

Josh has just done a diarroeah poo...full of beer!:rolleyes:
Drake is singing Rabbit:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:
Jack x

i can just see Josh swaying about and bumping into walls in the playhouse with Drake just stood there with a paw on his hip going :roll:

:lol:

*fudge pokes his nose in.....mummy says if im good and actually drink something healthy i can come and play....are drake and josh and carlton out to play tonight?

mummy says I cant go out til she has been swimming and done tea :roll:

*fudge pokes his nose in.....mummy says if im good and actually drink something healthy i can come and play....are drake and josh and carlton out to play tonight?

:wave: Hi Fudge! My two foot grounded me this weekend for being so drunk last week, you can read about in in my blog! silly two foots ruining my fun! *thump*

Drake and Josh are allowed out tonight, but they have got to be in by 8pm.
They were such naughty little bunnies last week.... They asked me to tell you, Can Fudge meet at Hutch Avenue? D&J will be there in about 1/2 an hour, they are just getting their spiking their hair up, and putting a bit of 'Bun Baker" after shave on;)
Jack x

fudge dashes in and asks Jack for an extension as his silly two foot was late home from her mummy time in the big splashy pool place

Nibbles has her gladrags on and is hoping for an invite. Even if she doesn't get invited, you'll more than likely find her slumped over a toilet with lippy smeared all over her face and smelling of one too many "screw in a burrow"s :lol:

Hey...Drake Here...Everyone can come!! Just meet us at the Burrow Bar, just round the corner from Hutch Lane. Josh is too drunk to speak, he has got a tie round his head, and he is chatting up a Bunny, but she is married, so I keep trying to tell him "Josh!! She is married!!"

Hope Everyone Can Make it :D:D
Drake ;)

Nibbles has her gladrags on and is hoping for an invite. Even if she doesn't get invited, you'll more than likely find her slumped over a toilet with lippy smeared all over her face and smelling of one too many "screw in a burrow"s :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh gosh, i was just howling!

oh nibbles :no: not very ladylike now, are you? :lol: actually, you sound like Carlton's type! :lol:

Carlton's a bit grumpy now, I wonder if drake and Josh had a good night out?

fudge paddles in his carrot juice and offers to give nibbles some company....apparently these experienced party bunsters can be quite rowdy:rolleyes:

:Ddont worry carlton-just think of the pocket money your saving not being allowed to play but dont worry i will make sure my two foot lets me play when your not grounded...

smuggles out a shot of carrot juice to carlton....well if the bun cant go to the party the party coukld come to the bunster

jake-does your two foot know you have that hideous tie? :rolleyes:

now nibbles i love that carrot coloured lippy ;)

Back