• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have finally got... PICCIES!

my mummy just come from upstairs and she smells all fruitie...think she may have had a shower thingee-she has soggie fur......but know she smells good:D

carlton-keep nudging your two foot, if she is anything liek mine she wont be able to resist your charms....

:lol: soggy fur! these hoomins just don't know how to wash properly!

mummy has a headache from her stooopid drawing so she made a cup of tea and i got some coriander, weeeee!

:rolleyes: mummy not sure what i am other than a dwarf lop with attitude and fantastic markings!

oh and to go with the big attitude i also have a huge bum!

:lol: soggy fur! these hoomins just don't know how to wash properly!

mummy has a headache from her stooopid drawing so she made a cup of tea and i got some coriander, weeeee!

my mummy just made a coffee for herself and left a trail of bunny buttons for me...no wonder i have a huge bum...but hey i am not fat just cuddlie! that corriander smells good...fancy sharing?:p

her fur is still soggie and looks like my ears draped on her dressing gown at moment....but she does smell good...she missed a bit on her nose so i just had to clean her with bunny kisses

:wave::wave:morning boys-mummy just off to work so party at the palace today....although we cant make too much mess!

hope she comes home happy-she hasnt been a smilie mummy on work days recently.

see you all later-have lots of oat hay and timmy hay and bunny pellets;)

Hows this for a hangover pic?!

image-upload-67-724921.jpg

Hello Bunsters:wave::wave:

Well I have a new bedroom-it looks the same as the old one but doesnt smell quite the same...mummy swapped it for me today as my old bedroom was faulty or something...so i was thinking of having a bedroom warming party! mummy has some fab carrot,apple and banana juice drink in the fridge!!!:D

:wave::wave::wave:
Hiya Gang
Getting rid of my mummy shortly to her pile-arties class or something so carrot juice and bunny buttons and oat hay at mine from 7.30pm onwards...

Come on carlton and nibbles you know you want a midweek party!:D

:love: fudge

looks at nibbles slinked coolie in the corner on the bean bag and smiles at carlton lapping at the carrot juice :D

looks upto mummy and says "but you didnt say i couldn't have friends to play"

Back