• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had a Huge shock this morning when I......

Did someone say they're blues?? :love:

They must be so cute and very lucky to be born at your house too!

Will they be rehomed thats the question??:lol:

They are already at home with Kay:lol:

Poor mum, glad she's okay, and at least this will be her last litter, can't wait to see photo's of the babies:love: (I wonder how many sheds I can get in the garden - goes off to measure:lol:)

Mum is doing well but she took one out of the nest and that as now died. so we have 8babies now.
I will try and get some pics but the she hasn't exactly put the nest in the easiest of places for me to get in as I have to crawl into a hutch (not a pretty sight:lol::lol:) that is the shed where she is:roll:.

They will all be either Blue or Opal

I had a huge shock this morning when i...

I hope you don,t mind me saying this but your girl wouldn,t have been able to take the baby from the nest:shock:bunnies don,t pick up their babies:cry:it,s more likely that she has left the nest after feeding them and one has still been latched on to her:cry:so it,s been dragged out too:cry:either that or they are not getting enough milk:shock:it is a rather large litter to feed isn,t it:oops:if the babies are hungry they will leave the nest:cry:then they get chilled and well you know:cry:(sorry i can,t bear to say it:cry:)

I hope you don,t mind me saying this but your girl wouldn,t have been able to take the baby from the nest:shock:bunnies don,t pick up their babies:cry:it,s more likely that she has left the nest after feeding them and one has still been latched on to her:cry:so it,s been dragged out too:cry:either that or they are not getting enough milk:shock:it is a rather large litter to feed isn,t it:oops:if the babies are hungry they will leave the nest:cry:then they get chilled and well you know:cry:(sorry i can,t bear to say it:cry:)

no she wont of picked it up, but could have dug it out of the nest.

:shock::shock: Oh my, please can you put pictures on when you have time, when can i visit?????:lol: Please let me know when they are available for rehoming;) Ian said this:shock::shock: ;):p

Back