• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't believe it. My trio's bond is broken u\d Shadowfax isn't eating. :(

Shadowfax has stopped eating. :(

Oh dear :cry:

To be honest I would separate her again. There is clearly something going on and attempting to rebond the trio now might simply exacerbate things.

Are her Poos OK ?

Has she definitely not got any injuries from the fight ? It is so easy to miss a puncture (bite) wound when it has just occurred. But it can come to light a bit later as it feels harder to the touch.

It's impossible to tell, she is so fluffy. I don't think she has any major injuries but she does have cuts to her ears which are healing well.
I think it might be her teeth. That is usually the cause of her stasis episodes.
I am reluctant to separate but I think I'm going to have to.

I give up. Everything is against me. Everytime things go well something like this happens. I can't deal with this.

She started eating so I put her back with the other two. They were actually pining for each other. I've separated her again, though, because she was looking miserable and I need to make sure she is continuing to eat and poo. She's going to the vets tomorrow to check her teeth out.
Tbh I can't deal with this. I'm a complete mess. I don't know what to do. They have been fabulous together today but obviously it may just be because Shadowfax is feeling poorly. I hope this separtion won't harm their bond even more. :(

Oh Christ, I'm so sorry: I've no idea how you feel, but if it's too much strain on you and one or more of them, it will probably be better to stop :(

Shadowfax is back to her usual self today. She was separated overnight but put them back together this morning. (When separated they can see, smell and touch still). They are currently all laid together and there's been a lot of mutual grooming. No fighting, chasing or humping.
I found a large wound on Xena, it's healed over now but obviously this means it's likely Shadowfax has a wound on her (unless my leg wound was intended for Shadowfax).

How long before I can move them do you think?

I haven't been around for a while but have just seen this and wanted to send some good luck vibes that they settle soon!

Back