• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cannot believe what gracie just did

i know! little monster, she has sidekick dexter following her around as well now, and he copies what she gets up to!! he's so thick bless him it would never occur to him that there is food up on those kitchen worktops and to jump up on his own, but if she does, he does too :lol:

i told Becky off for calling our two Tinkerbell and Scamp as the pair of them get up to no end of mischief! I said if they'd been given serene names like Daffodil and Daisy perhaps they'd behave better ;) Tinker is definately a proper madam but she does love her cuddles with her :lol::love:

What a pair of little horrors, makes life less boring though eh :lol: xxxxxx

Bless Gracie I love cheeky bunnies. I just had one cheeky bun Lilly but since I got Jasper i've got two now and Carlisle is slowly getting there and learning bad habbits. The only one who's good is Dexter because she's a lot wilder than the other three. God help me if I eneded up with four. Its like having kids !!!

Well she`s excelled herself today, so far, she`s climbed on top of the run :shock: which believe me is quite high.

and now shes on top of the dog crate which homes her food litter tray and treats :shock:

Oh yes and she tried to climb into the bath too :shock: xxxxxxxxxxx

Back