• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I beginning to lose patients with this rabbit Plz help me Plz

ive decided when i next get the chance im putting him into a bigger pen gonna see if i can get a hold of some cardboard and stuff. gonna also buy some more duvet covers so i can change them over reguarly in case he wees on them see if i can get my hands on to more. im gonna try it for a day and if it make nor difference then im just gonna put it back to normal again.

i was wondering about some ideally id want to put him in something for the night cause i would feel uncomfortable having him out all day. i wave a hamster cage its quite big i want wondering if it would be okay to keep him in there obviously with anything that he needs. here a pic.

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/hamster-heaven-hamster-cage-by-savic-(online-only)-15968
measurements are further done the cage.

actually now that i thinkl about it seems a bit to small.

:thumb: When I saw that about the journey the bun will have to endure and then the bit about the 'snake' shop I thought 'here we go' - Shadow apologies if you weren't trying to be annoying - you've had some great advice I'm sure if you read through it all and as you say try some of the suggestions it might help you in the time you have to wait to get him neutered:wave:

its okay no worrys lol. i will continue to have a look at this thread to look over it. im gonna phone pdsa about getting him done and see what they say.

I am afraid he is just being a bunny, the digging etc is normal bunny behaviour. If it is that irritating to you perhaps you should make alternative arrangements - such as get him a crate instead and fill the base of the cage which he is using now with hay and shavings and put it in the crate, thus giving him something to dig in, or if u can get him a friend, then house him outside in a hutch with access to a run. My boys are both diggers, and having them neutured made little difference to this. The worst thing you can do is become cross with your bunny as he is not deliberately "trying your petience" he is just being a bunny, he will know that you are cross and this will make him uneasy and probably make him act out even more

Yup sounds like he's just being a normal rabbit hehe when he nips you and runs round your feet making noises it means he likes you and your his, which I think is quite cute ^_^ he might want you to play :)

Yup sounds like he's just being a normal rabbit hehe when he nips you and runs round your feet making noises it means he likes you and your his, which I think is quite cute ^_^ he might want you to play :)

lol i got told that he was being all hormonal and trying to get it on with me or something like that lol :oops:

but he has got a lot better now thanks people. gonna get him some more toys soon as well.

Back