• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOW MANY RABBITS HAV U GOT

haffyj said:
Jack's-Jane said:
38, 3 of whom are probably pregnant (RESCUES!!)....... :shock: :shock:

Janex

Jane i swear everytime i blink your number goes up :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW its amazing *raises glass to Jane*
and I rasie my glass to you Haffy for taking on another bun when you're preggers......... I come across too many peeps that treat their pregnancy as if it's an illness and as such they couldn't possibly lift anything or walk too far never mind muck out 6 bunnies :lol:

luvabun said:
haffyj said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Jane i swear everytime i blink your number goes up :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW its amazing *raises glass to Jane*
and I rasie my glass to you Haffy for taking on another bun when you're preggers......... I come across too many peeps that treat their pregnancy as if it's an illness and as such they couldn't possibly lift anything or walk too far never mind muck out 6 bunnies :lol:

They are the kind of people that annoy me :lol: i am not dying i have to tell people only having a baby :lol: it did get to me when everyone kept syaing 'oh no you can't lift that no you can't do that' :roll:

haffyj said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Only 41. The possibly preggie one's weren't.....PHEW!!

Janex

that was lucky!!! i must admit it must be fun with all those different charecters living with you or rather that your lodging with :lol:

Currently 15 permanents (including Biting bun & girlie), 3 holiday boarders & 3 fosters awaiting neuters

Just 2 for me! When I have my shed set up, I will see how the money situation is before I decided if I can adopt anymore (want to be able to afford vet bills!)

Marley lives indoors with me as does Frankie currently and then Scout and Fiver live outside as does Mabel,Milo and Harley.

My limit was supposed to be five at once :roll:

How many

i have 12 of my own rabbits, Brenda, Monica, Dutch, Belle, Flossie, Flo, Bella, Barnaby, Summer, Bungle, Belle and Angel. over christmas i also had 14 boarding.
I also have 2 dogs, 10 chinchillas, 2 gerbils and 2 goldfish!! would love to have a goat as well but husband has put his foot down on that one! :cry:

I have 2 house bunnies but wish I had the space and the time for more!! Were buying a flat at the moment so eventually when we upgrade to a house I want to rescue some old bunnies that no one wants x x x :D :D

Back