• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOW MANY RABBITS HAV U GOT

14 of my own, 3 free ad buns I'm rehoming and 8 fosters. :D
Mine currently live in a group of 7, a group of 4, a pair and Max my indoor bunny who refuses to be associated with any other bunny - ever!

Updated - 15 of my own :oops: 2 free ad buns, 13 fosters :D

Mine now living as a group of 13. Daisy-May still currently lives with her half brother and sister and Max still refuses to be associated with any other bun - ever!

6 - first one from a pet shop (before I knew better), and the other 5 are rescues. We also have 2 rescued guinea pigs, and 4 hamsters (although probably soon to be 3, as one has cancer).

AMETHYST

I have 8. 2 mini rex Honey and Rupert. 1 hand reared bunny Daisy. An old english Hazel, her daughter Poppy and son Clover. A netherland dwarf Rosie and Willow who is a french lop cross. :D

I have only 2 at the moment but am looking for a couple more. Know any good rescue places in Cheshire?

trolls

I thought a troll hid under a bridge and tried to get the three billy goat gruffs ???? :roll: :shock:

Monkey said:
I have only 2 at the moment but am looking for a couple more. Know any good rescue places in Cheshire?

The Bunnyhops Hotel and Rescue - it's kayj on here who runs it, she's near Bolton

Monkey said:

Where abouts in Cheshire are you?
I'm in Chester and am adopting a bun from Walsall! :shock: :lol: I know there's an RSPCA rescue in Wirral if that's anywhere near you.

Jack's-Jane said:
38, 3 of whom are probably pregnant (RESCUES!!)....... :shock: :shock:

Janex

Jane i swear everytime i blink your number goes up :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW its amazing *raises glass to Jane*

haffyj said:
Jack's-Jane said:
38, 3 of whom are probably pregnant (RESCUES!!)....... :shock: :shock:

Janex

Jane i swear everytime i blink your number goes up :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW its amazing *raises glass to Jane*

Yeah I think it's 41 now! :lol:

AMETHYST

Back