• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOW MANY RABBITS HAV U GOT

kayjay said:
SarahP said:
This person sounds like a troll to me! See previous posts...

What's a troll??

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, most often in the form of posting inflammatory, off-topic, or otherwise inappropriate messages

from Wikipedia

Originally a troll is a Norwegian forest creature. There's one in the first Harry Potter movie. :D They are usually big and hairy and have big noses.

I have only 2 bunnies.

Bavarian Bunny said:
Originally a troll is a Norwegian forest creature. There's one in the first Harry Potter movie. :D They are usually big and hairy and have big noses.
I have only 2 bunnies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bavarian Bunny said:

I have only 2 bunnies.

:lol: :lol: That's the only sort of troll I know apart from those funny little dolls

HS said:
kayjay said:
SarahP said:
This person sounds like a troll to me! See previous posts...

What's a troll??

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, most often in the form of posting inflammatory, off-topic, or otherwise inappropriate messages

from Wikipedia

Thanks :D I agree she sounded like a troll, now I know what one is :lol:

youngbunny2 said:
I have 150! :wink: :wink: and another 200 arriving tommorow!

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you sure you're not big and hairy with a big nose!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not good at internet terminology, but I've been to Norway a couple of times and they are all over the souvenir shops there. I even got one as a present once, but it was too hideous to put it next to my moose collection. :lol:

Bavarian Bunny said:
I am not good at internet terminology, but I've been to Norway a couple of times and they are all over the souvenir shops there. I even got one as a present once, but it was too hideous to put it next to my moose collection. :lol:

:shock: Can we please have a photo of your Troll and Moose collection!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I used to have nearly the whole collection when i was younger,there quite ugly but sweet with it! they may be worth something now?? :shock:

youngbunny2 said:
I used to have nearly the whole collection when i was younger,there quite ugly but sweet with it! they may be worth something now?? :shock:

See if anyone is selling them on ebay. And watch what price they get for them.

Ok, here's an old photo, I had many more later, but sold quite a few of them on ebay. I only brought the nicest ones over to the UK, and they are all packed away in boxes due to lack of space. No photo of the troll, sorry. :lol: The ones with the red noses are reindeer really, but people gave them to me as "moose", anyway. :D

moosecoll.jpg

Back