• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you know when to help and when to stop?

Sending some more virtual snuggles for Grim and healing vibes for his eating and breathing. Please update us about what the vet says when you can. ((((((Hugs))))))) xxxx

Thanks.

I'm just happy he made it to an old man. I didn't think he'd make it to five, and he's eight now.

It's our TV night tonight. Every Tuesday I spend the night in with Grim and we watch TV. So he'll have loads of cuddles and we'll see how it goes.

Awwww. I hope he improves. I love the idea of a "regular" TV night. I always enjoy evenings in having bunny cuddles too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vets have got some decongestant for me to use in the nebuliser. I've used it before so I don't know why I didn't think of it. Other than that they said I was doing everything right. So we'll just see how it goes.

The vets have got some decongestant for me to use in the nebuliser. I've used it before so I don't know why I didn't think of it. Other than that they said I was doing everything right. So we'll just see how it goes.

Good vibes for both of you :love:

Thank you everyone. A little update...

No wonder the poor boy could breathe! Look what he sneezed up while I was out!

*Warning: incredibly gross picture of snot/mucus. Don't scroll down if you're squeamish*

20140521_204409_zpsxv61k8eg.jpg

:( :shock:

Oh my goodness, POOR LITTLE BOY!!

Better out than in :lol: I am really pleased as it feels like a bit of good progress ..

So sorry I haven't seen this before.

no wonder Grim wasn't himself. A blocked nose makes you feel miserable. Hope he improves and feels much better now. :love:

He's not perfect but he's much better. :)

This has happened once before a few years ago but it wasn't nearly as bad. I'll be showing the vet tomorrow when I pick up his decongestant and see what they think.

Hate snuffles. L:(

Poor guy! :(
There isn't an EWWW loud enough. :mrgreen:

Going through major allergy season here so it's not quite the same but I was so swollen and blocked in my nose last night I couldn't hardly sleep or breathe (except through my mouth ) and there's no worse feeling. :(
Hope Grim's picked up after getting rid of all that. :) xxxx

Atta boy! :D
Well done both of you. :) I hope he remains more comfy now. :love:
Please give him and extra snuggle from me. :) xxxx

He's still not eaten loads over night, but I'm picking up his decongestant at lunch and hopefully that will make more of a difference.
He's not in stasis so as long as we get his nose cleared up some more he *should* be okay.

Back