• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you dispose of your rabbit waste?

How do you dispose of your rabbit waste?

• Compost it

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Burn it

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Put it out with the dustbin rubbish

Votes: 65 53.3%
  • Other (please say!)

Votes: 32 26.2%

• Total voters
I put mine in the garden waste bin :shock: Not sure if it's allowed but noone complains and rabbits and piggies are veggies aren't they - it's just vegetation in a different form. Megazorb is made from wood right?? That's garden waste! Newspaper can be composted??!! It used to be tree :shock::shock:

I ticked other - I chuck some poops on the veggie patch, some (litter waste) goes in the compost bin and the rest (litter and hay) goes in the brown bin ( I am using the same logic as you bensonlola) and no one has ever said anything.:D

:shock::shock: I though i told you the other week that you can`t use the word pikey. :lol::lol::lol:

What's a pikey? Never heard it before? Is it an English term? I'm across the water in N. Ireland. If you tell me what it is I could give you the NIrish term!!

ours has been going in the compost bin but it's full now and we're moving so I think it will just go out with the general waste.

Mine goes into black bags and either into the general waste bin or I use my mum's bin if ours if getting full. We have a brown bin for compostable waste, but no animal waste is allowed. :(

Mine just goes in the binbags with the rest of the rubbish. In my last house, I used to toss it into the neighbours field though :)

we put ours in the black bin. I tried to compost it and filled three bins but it hasn't composted at all! I've got a brown bin on order but even that doesn't accept animal waste, only garden waste. :roll:

Part goes onto our compost heap and around plants, but most of it goes into the garden waste bin, so gets composted by the council.

we either compost it or my dad drops it down the tip with all out garden rubbish.. though now we have brown bins it will end up in there as its easier

Some composted at home and some to the dump to go into the garden waste to compost. :wave:

We have garden recycling bins, but our council will not take bunny waste for their composting.... it really irritates me as there is no reason why they shouldnt take it.

Back