• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House buns - how do you cope with cleaning?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He'd have a fit. Before we got the buns I used to call him military man as he has to have everything just so. Sometimes I'm using something, I might put it down to go out of the room say to the loo and when I come back it's been put away!! :shock:

Heaven help him if you ever have children! Will he make them sit alphabetically on their shelves? lol!

Poor you! You should get a cat, a long haired one, then let him complain about bunny fluff.

I have a marmalade and white long haired puss called Oscar.

We had a new car on wednesday last week, we went to Simon's parents house on Sunday, and bearing in mind Oscar has.never been in the car!, when I got out of the car, I looked at the seat, I had practically brought Oscar with us! Heheh

Other than supergluing the rabbits' fur on, all you can do is groom them twice a day, then try to keep on top of floating fur by cleaning that up as soon as you notice it. (if you have time/patience/health to do so.

Your other option would be to put carpet on the floor if it's not already there Heheh (this will collect the fur in the conservatory, he cannot complain if the fluff is in the conservatory where they live, surely?)

Oopps! I am so sorry, I didn't notice!

I'm on my mobile so don't always notice the dates on things...

Please delete my posts lol

Oopps! I am so sorry, I didn't notice!

I'm on my mobile so don't always notice the dates on things...

Please delete my posts lol

If you use the new posts feature it will show you all the threads that have been commented on since you last logged on :) It's top left, just under the word 'Forum'.

Yes, I know, but I don't get time to look at ALL the new posts each day, so I miss quite a few, so I just go looking in each section, I honestly didn't notice the date, I'm not a habitual old post bumper lol ;-) I will check the date before I post from now on. Sorry!

Back