• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hilda's Fliss needs some vibes please

Only just seen this!!! :shock: Poor Fliss and poor you - you must have been so stressed! So glad things are OK now.

I'm not sure how I managed to miss this thread :?
I'm glad she's okay now :D what a morning to feel poorly.

I collected Fliss yesterday. As I was a bit concerned about the bond with the others considering sh'ed been away for 2 nights I took Bournville and Tim in the big carrier and had the vet rub Fliss all over with a piece of vet bed that I'd left in the hutch and also rubbed on the other two. I reckoned what with that and a car ride home together it would help re-establish the bond if necessary. They seemed fine, though Tim was very stressed and he seemed to spend the entire day as far away from the other two as he could manage:(. I kept them confined to the hutch /run combo as I didn't want to put them in the big run on the grass. I was worried and woke up during the night wondering if I should perhaps try to bond him with Dave if the worst came to the worst. However, everything seemed back to normal this morning and at present they are out on the grass enjoying the sunshine. Phew:D

Back