• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hermione is in real trouble/ she's gone/ ANSWERS AT LAST P74

Another battle we couldn't win :cry::cry: This is really tough :(

We are waiting on PM results now

Binky free little girl, I'm so sorry

P1040086.jpg

So very sorry you've lost Hermione. Sending hugs, and continuing vibes for Angelica. xxx

Thanks , I am very concerned about Angelica. she has had a dental, been neutered and lost her best friend in the space of 3 days :cry:

Once she has recovered from her spay, I am hoping to bond her with Sir Hooters

I'm so sorry. At least the short time she had with you she was loved and well cared for. Lots of hugs, hope your other little one picks. up. RIP Hermione.

Poor girl, she battled so hard but whatever it was must have just been too much for her. At least she is free from any pain or discomfort now and had some time being well cared for. :cry:

Poor girl, she battled so hard but whatever it was must have just been too much for her. At least she is free from any pain or discomfort now and had some time being well cared for. :cry:

She was still eating this morning so didn't want to give up, but bad things were happening to her body and we couldn't let her deteriorate any longer :cry: I hope she knows I didn't give up on her when she didn't want to and that all we wanted to do was prevent her going through anything else :(

Back