• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hermione is in real trouble/ she's gone/ ANSWERS AT LAST P74

I'm just seeing this now. Sending ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) and (((((((((((((((vibes ))))))))))))))))) for you, Hermione and Angelica.
So many worries. :( I'm so sorry.
Thinking of you. xx

Have you tried her on Pro Fibre pellets? They seem to help them to absorb more nutrients from the food they eat.

Have you tried her on Pro Fibre pellets? They seem to help them to absorb more nutrients from the food they eat.

Typical, she has refused them completely :roll: She eats everything else in sight without taking a breath!

I have yet to find a bunny who does actually enjoy pro fibre pellets :?

Typical, she has refused them completely :roll: She eats everything else in sight without taking a breath!

I have yet to find a bunny who does actually enjoy pro fibre pellets :?

Spenser took a few days to take to them. :wave: He is now in the process of going off them (just after I bought a new tub) but to be honmest he doesn't really need them.

Oh dear, I've never had a bunny refuse them. Mind you mine will eat anything given half the chance.

Hope she changes her mind.

What about softening them and mixing with a bit of ellas kitchen to disguise them?

Oh dear, I've never had a bunny refuse them. Mind you mine will eat anything given half the chance.

Hope she changes her mind.

What about softening them and mixing with a bit of ellas kitchen to disguise them?

As she is eating lots of other things I will stick to those :) TBH she hasn't got time to try lots of different options she is so underweight we could lose her at any minute.

She loves the junior dwarf pellets and has three bowls a day, she loves carrot and other veg, as well as porridge so will keep giving her these if that is what she wants. She is also eating hay despite her awful teeth:love:

Marnie loves hem too...but she tried to steal J's epic steak the other day.....so she isn't really a very good example :oops:

Angelica was not eating last night but seems a bit brighter today :)

hermione is still her manic self but today she has a very dirty bottom for the first time :( I picked her up to give her antibiotics and it was just horrible to feel such a complete bag of bones in my hands. :( I just can't describe it :cry:

Back