• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help just cut Nibbles

Awwwwww bless Teddy glad he's ok :D I wouldn't truist myself with scissors I've got these they're great, saves any too nasty accidents, although Nibbles wouldn't agree :oops:

I've got those too...but I can't get them to go through Teddy's fur underneath, even with the blade protectors off! I usually get his underside trimmed at the vets when he goes in for a dental... Teddy doesn't like me touching him anyway so it doesn't matter if he hates me any more than he already does :lol: He's not nasty, just doesn't like being touched. :roll: Don't blame him though when I go and cut him up...:shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:Awwwww, I have a cashy a bit like that, he is a lovely bun, really gentle until it comes to grooming under the chin and bum time :rolleyes::lol: :lol::lol:

Back