• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HEELLPP!!!Baileys eye stuck shut .. back from vets!

ive bathed it so theres no gunk now, m still gonna take him, cause he has a white mark on his eye. Ive rang but nobody is there yet. so i cant book an appoointment.

i have a vet appointment at 9.30. :)

I have £50... i hope thats enough, if not.... ill ask if i could pay the rest when my parents get home.

Right just got back from teh vets and they checked his eye and have given me drops to put in twice a day.

She said its trauma to the eye, he has scratched it or something. She stained his eye to see where it was hurt, and he currently has a green eye bless him!!

Ive just got home and let them out, poor thing being proked and prod. But hes ok, she said if it doesnt seem to get better take him back. And. i still hav emoney left. :p:lol:

Right just got back from teh vets and they checked his eye and have given me drops to put in twice a day.

She said its trauma to the eye, he has scratched it or something. She stained his eye to see where it was hurt, and he currently has a green eye bless him!!

Ive just got home and let them out, poor thing being proked and prod. But hes ok, she said if it doesnt seem to get better take him back. And. i still hav emoney left. :p:lol:

bless him, I'm so glad he's ok :D

Well done you! You've done a fab job from start to finish! hopefully the handsome chap will be ok now :D

You've done brilliantly Mai :) He's so lucky to have you.

as soon as i got the the vets my granda went... jokeing i may add.
Ahh it owuld just be better to make him into a pie, the vet receptionist who is loovely jokeingly said. you could have two pies there. :p

I was stood there like this > :shock:
and The vet went, dont worry in vegiterion i wouldnt eat them, they'd be safe with me! :shock:

woah. Vet trying to steal my bunnies! :lol: Its the vets 25yr anerversiry thing and they were like here.. have this goody bag. :lol: theres excel sample, badge and a magnet. lol! and a cool marlows vetinary carrier bag thing. :lol: God im sad!! :oops:

Im so glad he is ok. :) Though, i jsut went to stroke him and he ran away from me and hid. :lol:

Phew - glad he's ok! You handled that well! Hope he comes out of hiding for cuddles!! :lol:

Back