• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heartbreak U/D 2/12

Oh MM, I feel heartbroken for you and your brave little bunny. I've followed his journey from your postings and it deeply saddens me to hear that he has had such a setback. I pray that there is some miracle that can happen and that this brave little soul can pull through. Sending vibes and hugs for you. xx

I'm very sorry :cry: He has been very lucky to have you to care for him and give him every possible chance, I also pray for some hope tomorrow at the vets xxx

No ! No !:( :( MM I cannot believe I'm reading this :( :( I had hoped he was starting to turn a corner. I pray there is a miracle for him, he has been the most brave of superbuns, and you the most devoted of bun mums. Sending loads of hugs and vibes to you all xx

I'm so sorry to report this, but my brave little soldier has had a setback that I doubt he can recover from :cry:

I see the vet tomorrow with him. He is currently comfortable, but his issues are beyond repair x

This is indeed very sad and I'm very sorry :(

All we can ask of ourselves is that we give our rabbits the best possible chance of recovery and I think you have done that. And all we can ask of our precious rabbits is that they do as much as they are able to pull through and I think your little one has done that. I am pleased that he is comfortable.

No ! No !:( :( MM I cannot believe I'm reading this :( :( I had hoped he was starting to turn a corner. I pray there is a miracle for him, he has been the most brave of superbuns, and you the most devoted of bun mums. Sending loads of hugs and vibes to you all xx

Most unexpected :cry: I thought he might be improving :cry:

Oh no I'm just so sorry. You have done everything in your power to help him MM, no one could have done more xx

This is indeed very sad and I'm very sorry :(

All we can ask of ourselves is that we give our rabbits the best possible chance of recovery and I think you have done that. And all we can ask of our precious rabbits is that they do as much as they are able to pull through and I think your little one has done that. I am pleased that he is comfortable.

Thank you, very wise words.

He is happy within himself, as I've done so well with the nursing and syringe feeding.
It's truly heartbreaking that his life would be unsustainable give the current situation :cry:

I know we’ve talked privately but I just wanted to come and top up all these healing and loving thoughts from everyone.

Really hoping for good news soon, I can imagine how you’re feeling but everybun is behind you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you xx

Whilst he is feeling OK within himself, I am trying to have moments in between caring for him where I try not to dwell on it all.

He's been such a happy boy and I hope I've given him everything he could wish for :love:

Sending lots of loves to you and your bunny MM. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the loves :love:
He must be the most needy (of love) bunny I have ever met.

MM I’m sure you gave him more than he could wish for. Thinking of you all today :love:

Thank you, and thanks to everyone who's supported me during this time.
It's impossible to explain in words what this little one means to me, but I know you all understand and most have had their hearts broken more than once xx

So sad. As has been said, you will have given this little bunny much more than he could have wished for. X

Back