• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heartbreak U/D 2/12

Before I read that I thought I bet MM takes a sniff herself to perk herself up :lol:

It's good to hear that the oxygen is having a positive effect, MM. Let's hope it does its job and heals the tissues and gives your little bun a much needed boost x

I think I also need syringe feeding as I haven't time to do any shopping or cooking ;)

He has seemed a bit brighter today, but I am going to see how he is in the morning, as those are his very lowest times.

I shall update tomorrow.

Thank you for the hugs and vibes :love:

He's actually eaten a very few pellets on his own today :)
He has enormous difficulty getting them into his mouth and actually chewing them, but he wants to eat!

I regard this as a big upward step in his fight for recovery :D

He has enormous difficulty getting them into his mouth and actually chewing them, but he wants to eat!

Oh bless him, this made me tear up. He really is a little fighter. Keep going little bunny xxx

This made me smile so so much :D c'mon little one! Keep fighting :D hugs MM xxx

Sent via carrier pigeon

This is amazing news. This shows he has given up. Keep going little man. Xx

Thank you all :D

I shall christen him 'the Nibbler'.
Tiny little awkward nibbles, but nibbles nonetheless :D

His wound is still a big mess and terribly swollen, which elevates this to the 'very serious' category in vet's terms.
But I am heartened by how he is beginning to feel within himself.

Thank you all :D

I shall christen him 'the Nibbler'.
Tiny little awkward nibbles, but nibbles nonetheless :D

His wound is still a big mess and terribly swollen, which elevates this to the 'very serious' category in vet's terms.
But I am heartened by how he is beginning to feel within himself.

Hi MightyMax, im just catching up with this and I’m so pleased he’s a bit better! Small little steps and nibbles ��

Hope you are eating, and if you do need to syringe feed yourself make sure you mix some wine into the mix ;)

Xxx

I'm so sorry to report this, but my brave little soldier has had a setback that I doubt he can recover from :cry:

I see the vet tomorrow with him. He is currently comfortable, but his issues are beyond repair x

Back