• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Healing thoughts needed update/photos page 4

Hello folks.

Thank you for your good wishes.

I will let Lisa update you when she see's this (she won't have done so far) but I do know she is collecting Sugar from the vets about now.

I saw Sugar earlier on and she had improved sufficiently to be eating by herself.

Just goes to show what positive vibes can do.

Thank you so much. Whilst Sugar is not my bunny, Lisa is a very special lady and I have a vested interest as four of her furry family were adopted from The Rabbit Crossing. Means a lot to me that Sugar is on the mend.

wow amazing turnaround!!

im still sending vibes as they get home and then dont eat.....or is it just mine?

hugs for lisa.....i know how shes feeling. xx

Just spoken to Lisa and Sugar and Tiger are home safe; Sugar is sitting nomming hay. Such a change in 24 hours and I know how relieved Lisa is.

Photo of the patient and her husbun today (I work at the vets that Lisa uses so was able to see them today)

SugaratthevetsJuly182011004.jpg

SugaratthevetsJuly182011009.jpg

Thank you SOOOOO much everybody for your thoughts and healing vibes today! I am so grateful :love:
Well I think they have certainly done wonders.
Along with all the amazing vet treatment that Sugar has received today. I cannot thank Kate and her team enough. :D

Sugar has been nomming hay, and has eaten a few pellets and piece of parsley since coming home. I have given her her meds. which she didn't appreciate. (a good sign of her being on the mend) And she set about grooming herself, and hopping around their pen.Flicking her feet up at me as she went.
I popped a box stuffed with hay in the run so she could snuggle up in, if she still wanted to sit outside. To which she hopped up onto.

aedc85a1.jpg

And had another wash :love::love:

To look at her now (apart from her bald red ear) you wouldn't think there was anything wrong with her.
Such a difference from last night.

Anyway, I can see her watching me as I type. She seems to be saying

ec732903.jpg

"You can go to bed now Mum & stop worrying about me!"

So I'm going to do just that, as I feel like a bit of a zombie at the mo.
Thanks again everybody :love:
And thank you Helen, the pics are lovely. Its so nice to see Tiger looking after his missus. Cos I hear he was a very naughty bunny, and kept removing Sugars drip for her. :no: He says he was only trying to help. :D Bless him.

Thank you SOOOOO much everybody for your thoughts and healing vibes today! I am so grateful :love:
Well I think they have certainly done wonders.
Along with all the amazing vet treatment that Sugar has received today. I cannot thank Kate and her team enough. :D

Sugar has been nomming hay, and has eaten a few pellets and piece of parsley since coming home. I have given her her meds. which she didn't appreciate. (a good sign of her being on the mend) And she set about grooming herself, and hopping around their pen.Flicking her feet up at me as she went.
I popped a box stuffed with hay in the run so she could snuggle up in, if she still wanted to sit outside. To which she hopped up onto.

aedc85a1.jpg

And had another wash :love::love:

To look at her now (apart from her bald red ear) you wouldn't think there was anything wrong with her.
Such a difference from last night.

Anyway, I can see her watching me as I type. She seems to be saying

ec732903.jpg

"You can go to bed now Mum & stop worrying about me!"

So I'm going to do just that, as I feel like a bit of a zombie at the mo.
Thanks again everybody :love:
And thank you Helen, the pics are lovely. Its so nice to see Tiger looking after his missus. Cos I hear he was a very naughty bunny, and kept removing Sugars drip for her. :no: He says he was only trying to help. :D Bless him.

Glad she's brighter Lisa. She had us all worried there didn't she.

Sleep well.

(I'm going to be up it seems as Lewis isn't eating now :-( )

Rabbits, who'd have them?

Back