• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets - Ings Hay - It's here! It's Great!

:shock: I am sure he could get his own way using his charm no need for threats. The RU buns are clever.

Dare you say no to this??

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2482.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:Love the pics TeflonsShadow!

The hay looks great too! Wonderful it smells good - thats when you know its fresh!
Must say - it does look very much like my bales hay....:D

wahoooo for B&G new hay!:wave:

:lol::lol::lol:Love the pics TeflonsShadow!

The hay looks great too! Wonderful it smells good - thats when you know its fresh!
Must say - it does look very much like my bales hay....:D

wahoooo for B&G new hay!:wave:

Thank you!

I cant wait for mine to arrive now.... I didnt get charged postage, I wonder if thats because I bought 3 bigger bags rather than one small one? Gosh the bf would kill me if he knew I spent £32 on hay! :lol:

These buns eat me out of hay and home, and I only have 2 diddly ones! :shock:

Thank you!

I cant wait for mine to arrive now.... I didnt get charged postage, I wonder if thats because I bought 3 bigger bags rather than one small one? Gosh the bf would kill me if he knew I spent £32 on hay! :lol:

These buns eat me out of hay and home, and I only have 2 diddly ones! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: i know what you mean! I buy the bales...but will also get extra hays just for variety...but not often as its too expensive...mine have forages stuff:lol:

Maybe I should start bagging my bales!:lol:

I ordered another £20 worth last night :oops:

a 4.8Kg of Ings and a 1.8Kg of Meadow to try.

My two are demolishing this stuff, which is awesome, as i neeeeeeeeed to keep Gingers dentals at as long a period as possible, although i know hay wont help this much due to jaw deformity, but anythings got to help.

And i've never seen Biscuit eay so much hay...seriously!

We just received the three sample packs this week. We've been putting them all down together to see which one the buns prefer and it's the Ings hay every time! I keep putting them in a different order just to check but they always sniff it out - it's nearly gone now.

Think we'll be placing an order too!

Back