• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets - Ings Hay - It's here! It's Great!

Is this a new hay? or is ings short for something? sorry for silly question as it seems everyone knows what it is except me!

Pleased to hear your buns like it :D

My order of the Ings hay came a couple of days ago, Beano and Gordon absolutely love it! For the first time they eat nearly all the hay! And it's lovely quality and smells delicious! :D

I just ordered some. I hope my two like it!

I was just wondering, is it at all dusty?

I've been opting for dust extracted where I can because of the (small) size of our flat and where I keep the hay (in the living room, by their pen) - it tends to cover everything in a layer of dust. :roll:

This was my thought :)

If this bag lasts ~ 2weeks which i think it will in our modified-special anti-digging-jcbiscuit-not-everywhere-else-all-over-the-house-without-digging litter tray, then its all going to be gravy! :D

I may have had to read that 5 times to understand what you are on about :lol::oops: I think I got it now :oops:

I just ordered some. I hope my two like it!

I was just wondering, is it at all dusty?

I've been opting for dust extracted where I can because of the (small) size of our flat and where I keep the hay (in the living room, by their pen) - it tends to cover everything in a layer of dust. :roll:

Theres a good amount of dust right at the bottom of the bag, but the hay itself isnt dusty AT ALL. :wave:

I received my samples on Saturday and I've never seen my bunnies go so mad for hay. They love the Ings and Meadow Hay. Haven't tried the rye one yet but I will definately be ordering some.:wave:

My bag (Ings) turned up today. The Boyfriend was off work so he went downstairs to collect it...I think he thinks i've lost my mind.

BUT most importantly the bunnies seem very happy with it, it smells lovely (easily comparable to the super baled stuff I used to feed to my horse) and it turned up quickly, in fact I had just run out of hay this morning and was dreading traipsing out to buy overpriced, poor quality hay as a stopgap.

Another recommendation from me. :wave:

Spenser has had a sample, courtesy of GrahamL's Biscuit and Ginger. It smells wonderful, and he showed a fair bit of interest. :D

On the chinchilla forum it says that hay for pets makes a donation to a chin rescue for each bag sold so I wonder if he would do the same for people who buy as a result of finding it through RU for a bunny rescue?

Oooh, that DOES look great! Oh lordy.... where have the buns hidden my bank card this time?? I think I might have to buy them a bag :roll: but I will go straight for the bigger bag. I was wondering what the INGS was about, as I had never heard of it before, but that looks LUSH :)

Thanks!

Oh dear, Ive just ordered 4.8 kilos of the 'timothy and rye', 'ings' and 'meadow hay' :roll: £36 for a bunch of hay...... the rabbits made me do it, I swear!

Back