• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry.UD HES GONE :(

Milly looks so sad.:(Shes never been alone in her life.I hope she copes ok.

It may help to give her some new toys to keep her interested in things around her. I find empty cereal boxes are always popular, especially if there is a flake of cereal left in the box. All Rabbits grieve in different ways, I am sure you will 'read' Millie well and respond to her individual needs accordingly xx

So sorry to hear that Harry didn't make it, Binky free at the bridge little man.

calming vibes for you and Nose rubs for Millie coming your way.

Thankyou so much everyone.He has been collected for his cremation.

We had a long cuddle last night and this morning.He still looked like he was sleeping.

I don't know what im going to do without you beautiful boy.:cry:

Thankyou so much everyone.He has been collected for his cremation.

We had a long cuddle last night and this morning.He still looked like he was sleeping.

I don't know what im going to do without you beautiful boy.:cry:

Can't say anything helpful at such a sad time. :cry: x

I'm so incredibly sorry :cry:

No-one could have done more for him.

(((Hugs))) for you and Milly.

Sweet dreams precious Harry xx

Its hit me much harder today.I think I was in shock yesterday as I always had hope we could manage his condition somehow with all the medical help he had but of course it wasn't to be.

He will be causing such havoc at Rainbow Bridge now,restored back to his happy,silly,cheeky self.Binky free beautiful.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its hit me much harder today.I think I was in shock yesterday as I always had hope we could manage his condition somehow with all the medical help he had but of course it wasn't to be.

He will be causing such havoc at Rainbow Bridge now,restored back to his happy,silly,cheeky self.Binky free beautiful.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What I find so hard is when a tidal wave of grief hits apparently out of no-where. So I fully empathise with how you feel worse today. Sometimes it all just becomes too real, more irreversible :cry:

I wish I had a formula to pass on as to how to manage it all. The best we can do is muddle along I guess. Also, we are lucky to have actually had a Soul Rabbit. Thousands of people have Rabbits, very few get to experience the type of bond you had/have with Harry and that I had/have with Morse. We must've done something right in our lifetime to have been given that gift.

What I find so hard is when a tidal wave of grief hits apparently out of no-where. So I fully empathise with how you feel worse today. Sometimes it all just becomes too real, more irreversible :cry:

I wish I had a formula to pass on as to how to manage it all. The best we can do is muddle along I guess. Also, we are lucky to have actually had a Soul Rabbit. Thousands of people have Rabbits, very few get to experience the type of bond you had/have with Harry and that I had/have with Morse. We must've done something right in our lifetime to have been given that gift.

Absolutely Jane.We still have that bond.It doesn't go away just because we cant see them any more.It stays,as strong as ever.Their physical form may not be with us but their spirit and love and that special bond will remain always and that's very important.I understand that now.I knew of course that I would love him very much still when he went to the bridge but I also now appreciate his spirit and love still being here for always.Sorry such a clumsy way of puting it but you will understand what I mean as will anyone who has lost(for want of a better word-they are not lost) a cherished loved one.
I feel so blessed I knew and loved him.

:cry: Been there too. Accepting the reality, knowing they are no longer suffering and the feeling of relief that they are not going to endure any more... followed hours or days later by the gaping great hole given that their needs have been such high priority for so long and that their physical presence means so much.

((hugs))

Back