• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

harry and jo are now gone too

I'm so sorry. May they rest easily, as they have lived the best of lives in your care.

Sending comforting thoughts. xxx

So many vital rabbits lost, in such a short peroid of time. Words can't do justice for that, but I certainly can feel deep empathy for you, having recently experienced something similar, as you know.

Jo was one of the Pet Shop 5 and I remember her from when I first joined- she was always a favourite of mine. Her and Harry were such a handsome couple.

My thoughts are with you, and the bunnies. x

So devastating.:cry::cry:

They were very lucky buns to have you to love and care for them.

You are having such an awful time of it.Im so so sorry Jane.xx

I'm so sorry Jane. Once again you've summoned extreme strength and love to do what was right for them. Stay strong.

All I can say is I understand and empathize. As anyone would who has lost family, no matter their form, it is heartbreak beyond description and the heaviest burden to carry. :cry::cry::cry:
I am so very sorry, Jane. They were so wonderfully loved by you. They made such a precious couple. I will definitely miss Harry very much, he reminds me in many ways of Mimzy. And Jo was simply adorable and sweet and they went so well together. You did right by them, and I know how deeply it hurts your heart. I wish I could remove that pain for you. (((((((((((((((((Massive hugs)))))))))))))
Thinking of you, always. Be good to yourself, my friend. You can always reach out to me if you need to, but otherwise remember that I sit quietly with you in spirit. xxxxxxx

Oh gosh, Jane. I've been a little absent lately but it breaks my heart to see the string of losses you've had to endure.

The words "I'm sorry," don't cut it. The pain never gets any easier.

But my thoughts are with you. You are clearly an integral part of the forum and I have quickly come to admire you. You handle rabbits with strength and dignity. You have enviable breadth of knowledge. You may not feel it, but from my read-and-runs, I think you have an amazing strength of character.

You can do this. If you need to talk, we're here to listen. If not, we are thinking of you. Xxx

Back