• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Adoption Day, Sophie! =)

Lovely photos :love: you are all very lucky to have each other :love:
Thank you, Zoobec. :love: I think we are, too. :love:

He's good really for 12 although I think he's quite blind now. He still goes out into the garden but it's funny when he has to come back in as he knows where to come but he has to jump over the partition which is part of the little gate so he feels for it before he jumps. He has no arthritis though. He lives with his Daughter who is 11 now and she is amazing. He was around a year old when I took them on, him, his wifebun and their 2 babies. They seem very hardy this family. They live in a Playhouse.
Aw, that's so great that he's doing well for his age, even though he's blind now. It sounds like he's found ways to deal with it. I'm amazed that he doesn't have any arthritis at 12! And his daughter is such a wonderful age, too. :love: That's really lovely that they've been with you for almost their entire lives. You must be taking such good care of them, in addition to their hardy genes!

Back