• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 13th Birthday, Sophie!

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
It's Sophie's birthday today! I'm so grateful that we've already had almost 13 years together so far. ❤️ I'm sure I'm more excited about her birthday than she is, but she's getting some extra favourite foods today, and we took some photo so we can remember her birthday. I made her a birthday card with my fancy new Cricut machine, too.

PXL_20240419_083032226.MP.jpg

PXL_20240419_083033327.MP.jpg

PXL_20240419_083117924.MP.jpg

PXL_20240419_082923978.MP.jpg

As you can see, she just wanted to play with her stick. 😁

Happy Birthday Sophie! Such a pretty girlie and what a good age! ❤️

PS The Cricut machine is fantastic!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday beautiful Sophie :love: I hope you enjoyed your additional food as much as you enjoyed playing with your apple stick.

I love that card Reader

Happy birthday gorgeous girlie 😍 I love the card, and the photo of her with her stick is priceless ♥️

Aww, thank you all so much for celebrating Sophie's birthday with us. 🥰 I've read all your birthday wishes to her, although I have to admit I'm not entirely sure she's awake. She enjoyed her extra birthday foods, but Casper did steal some of it, even though I gave him his own. That's no way to behave on someone's birthday, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: KCG
Aww, thank you all so much for celebrating Sophie's birthday with us. 🥰 I've read all your birthday wishes to her, although I have to admit I'm not entirely sure she's awake. She enjoyed her extra birthday foods, but Casper did steal some of it, even though I gave him his own. That's no way to behave on someone's birthday, is it?
theres a theme going on 🤣 poor Sophie

Oh! Gosh, you're right. Poor Sophie, stolen from twice on her birthday! What's with these boys having no manners. 🤣
In the UK its a sort of custom to buy a round of drinks on your birthday, or take cake in for your work colleagues, things like that. Maybe this is a bunny equivalent? 🤣 the birthday girl is having to provide some of the treats.

She looks great for a 13 year old bunny! I like how she looks like she was checking on your fancy card, then she took the stick!
Congratulations Sophie! Well done!
Did Casper join in the fun!
Your cricket machine sounds fun!

Wow what an amazing age 😍 I hope you had a fantastic day Sophie :)

Love the card too! I've seen those machines they look really cool you'll have to share what else you make with it 😍

She looks great for a 13 year old bunny! I like how she looks like she was checking on your fancy card, then she took the stick!
Congratulations Sophie! Well done!
Did Casper join in the fun!
Your cricket machine sounds fun!
Aww, thank you! She does have some grey hairs. She found her stick more interesting than my card. 🤣 She did throw the card around a bit. It has teeth marks now, haha.
Casper was napping at the time, I think.
It is! I've been having a lot of fun with it.

Happy Birthday Sophie! A great age! xx
Aw, thank you! I'll tell Sophie you said so.

Wow what an amazing age 😍 I hope you had a fantastic day Sophie :)

Love the card too! I've seen those machines they look really cool you'll have to share what else you make with it 😍
I think she had a nice day until Casper stole her birthday treats.

Thank you! Yeah, they are really cool! I've only been making little things so far, as I'm still learning how everything works, but once I have something worth looking at I'll share it. 😊

Back