• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 10th Birthday, Sophie!

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
10 years ago today was a special day, because this sweetheart was born:

kuxoZy0h.jpg

:love:

The world has had a decade of Sophie and it's better because of it. :love:

To celebrate, I thought I'd show you all some photos of when Sophie was still a little kid, all young and awkward. :lol::love: Brace yourselves, because I have a lot. :lol:

This is her on the way home from the rescue. She was about 3.5 months old. The bunny with her is Tom:

0lpPOckl.jpg

DoqPwQil.jpg

As you can see, she was quite relaxed. :lol:

This is her in the bonding pen at home:

0BwaewLl.jpg

p0wE9DRl.jpg

The bonding between her and Tom went really well, and they became good friends quite quickly:

CrRH9d0l.jpg

zRlWyxTl.jpg

j8eZxO9l.jpg

vH4044ul.jpg

vlXhrxel.jpg

Vr12Orkl.jpg

Poor Tom never got groomies back, though. :(:lol:

Okay, the forum is telling me I can't add more pictures to my post, so please stand by while I make another one with the rest of the photos. :lol:

Ooooh, wonderful pics of Sophie & Tom, thank you for sharing.

.....standing by for part 2 :) .......

OmvJ0ccl.jpg

RhiRER9l.jpg

5q2bQZvl.jpg

Please notice her small and perfectly symmetrical nose stripe:

FeAK3JXl.jpg

Y0HWiqml.jpg

QAZgQfhl.jpg

WEP44Uel.jpg

It has grown a lot since then! The colour on her ears has switched places as well, as now the lower half of her ears are the darkest.

Here she is napping in her favourite tunnel:

QbMw6Y9l.jpg

She and Tom had a big dog crate as a base, but had access to the whole flat day and night.

eZz09Zdl.jpg

vqAB3qXl.jpg

Okay, that's all! Hope you all enjoyed this view into Sophie's past. :lol:

Happy Birthday Sophie :love: What a special day!

Gorgeous pics and how fascinating to see the changes in her markings.

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays Sophie :love: Welcome to the priviledged bunny 10 club said Joey

I really enjoyed reading her story. Wasn't Tom a stunning looking bunny, even if she wasn't in to grooming him (at least she is consistent) . Sophies perfect nose stripe :love:

Thank you so much everyone. I'll tell her you all wish her a happy birthday. :love: (And thank you, Joey, for welcoming her to the privileged bunny 10 club :D)

Since she's at the vets with Casper right now, I don't think she's having a great birthday! And to make it worse, since she's there now anyway, the vet and I decided to give her an x-ray for her birthday, to check for arthritis. But I promise that when they're back home I'll spoil her and make up for the bad start of her day. :love:

I think we've managed to save her birthday. :D She got a raisin, which is a very, very rare treat, and like I said in the other thread, I sang her a birthday song, but I think she wishes I hadn't, and then we played birthday games:

iMPpl8Yh.jpg

hO6zWDOh.jpg

PohOilih.jpg

(They hadn't had that puzzle in a while)

And she got a new toy:

NA29OCoh.jpg

2XOzLJMh.jpg

Then she needed a nap in one of her houses, so I delivered dinner and her metacam to her. She really, really likes metacam, so I think she considers that another treat. ;) Then she came out and went looking for more dinner in her ball pit and her play mat and her paper digging box. And now she's sitting next to me. :love:

YjTFbqVh.jpg

IJ8AmwOh.jpg

Edit: Don't worry, the birthday games didn't include anything that could further upset Casper's gut. It was really great to see that he was feeling well enough to play. :love:

Last edited:
Back