• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hammies no names yet :)

Probably the best you can do, and just hope you don't lose some of it while you're sucking up the water!

Probably the best you can do, and just hope you don't lose some of it while you're sucking up the water!
Yea! Not easy.

So the bigger one nips the little one if she goes on the wheel, so I think I'm gunna have to get a second wheel, even though she can't use it, if she stands on it the other one nips at her til she gets off :( also if you hand the little one some food, the bigger one trys to take it off her... Not sure what to do, I don't wanna separate them as they seem so so close and always sleep together, difficult one.

Gunna try another wheel, seems a bit mad considering she can't use it tho [emoji38] is the medium saucer one suitable for their breed of hammie? Because I just put Gus' old wheel in for them. But I like the wheel so may aswell get another one the same if that's the correct size for them.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Not sure on wheel sizes (I've not had any of that type of ham), but I think the food thing is pretty natural. I wouldn't separate unless there is evidence of real aggression, and I can't imagine that happening until the baby is more mature.

Not sure on wheel sizes (I've not had any of that type of ham), but I think the food thing is pretty natural. I wouldn't separate unless there is evidence of real aggression, and I can't imagine that happening until the baby is more mature.

I'll have a Google thanks :)

Yea definitely won't separate unless I have to - Idk if that is a baby also! I mean that's what the first vet thought but that might just be because she's small? Who knows [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back