• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger UD October 18th..weight gain :D

Oh gosh didn't even know she'd gone in, glad she's doing well xx

Easily missed, lots of threads today, very fast moving :) Thank you

Oh hope that she's all okay, I'm sorry what did she have done there?? was it a tooth burred?? I am getting mixed up :oops:

5 teeth :(

3 molars left side (2 top, one bottom), and 2 right (1 top one bottom)

She has horizontal, vertical and diagonal spurs (the only way the foreign vet, not the usual one could explain it to me).

Inside of Ginger's mouth is apparently a mess, she's got cuts and cuts from where her teeth have been cutting into her mouth, but we didnt know this, as up until the other day, she was showing no signs of pain or slowing down.

Easily missed, lots of threads today, very fast moving :) Thank you

5 teeth :(

3 molars left side (2 top, one bottom), and 2 right (1 top one bottom)

She has horizontal, vertical and diagonal spurs (the only way the foreign vet, not the usual one could explain it to me).

Inside of Ginger's mouth is apparently a mess, she's got cuts and cuts from where her teeth have been cutting into her mouth, but we didnt know this, as up until the other day, she was showing no signs of pain or slowing down.

Oh gosh poor wee girl, its just one thing after another

Glad she's home and feeling better. She's bounced back from the GA really quickly.

From the description of her mouth she sounds very much like my Herbie, he's not got a good tooth in his head. :roll: We've been managing Herbie's dental problems for 5 years now with very regular dentals (at best he has only ever gone 6 weeks between dentals), so providing they can tolerate the repeated GAs then even really bad cases can be managed. :)

Oh gosh poor wee girl, its just one thing after another

We knew this was coming though Shelly, so i dont feel "OMG END OF THE WORLD!" about it. I KNEW it was going to happen, just didnt know when.

She's gone 7 weeks since her first one, and we've got her hay intake up massively since, with H4P stuff so im hoping to extend that this time.

She's actually genuinely healthy apart from her kidneys not doing what they should and the anaemia making her tired and her teeth.

I'm looking at it, that she didnt let the state of her mouth affect her until 2 days before she needed the dental - thats impressive to me :oops:

She's currently fast asleep just by the door in my office. :love:

Sorry I missed her going in Gray - but very glad she is home so quick - she's definitely a litte fighter!:love:

You'd think she'd never had anything wrong with her :roll:

She's zooming around like a lunatic this morning and was sat in the litter tray eating hay when i got up at 6:30 :love:

My H4P delivery is due today, so they'll have good quality hay again too! :D

That's good that she is acting normal :)

Wee soul, she really has had a tough time of it, such a little fighter :)

Glad to hear Ginger sounds full of energy today, poor little thing, but she does seem to bounce back so well from anything that's thrown at her :) Big hugs to Ginger :bunny:

Back