• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Diary: Biscuit & Ginger (GrahamL) - UD It's just love :) Moving in Sunday AM!

Sorry for any confusion! I always try and keep the updates and pictures in the same place to save confusion but looks like I caused it!:lol:

All is still quiet.

Biscuit occasionally tries to hump Ginger, but he's so lazy, he gives up if she moves.

All peaceful though and we've had lots of flops :) :wave:

Just got round to reading through this thread from start to finish. How happy are you Graham???! :lol:

It's so lovely to see them so snuggly and in love :love: Really pleased it's all gone so well for them (& you), I know how worried you were about bonding. Looks like they adore each other. :D:D

Flops have got to be a good sign. :love: I don't get to see so many now with the shorter days. :( It's looking good - how long do you have to wait before you can pronounce them officially bonded?

Flops have got to be a good sign. :love: I don't get to see so many now with the shorter days. :( It's looking good - how long do you have to wait before you can pronounce them officially bonded?

I have absolutely no idea! :shock: :lol:

Hey Graham,

Just caught up on this - they look so lovely together - I'm so pleased it is going so well for you. :D:D

Hiya congrats on successful bonding :) was just wondering did you set up a new base and pen attached to bond or use biscuits original pen?

:lol: Loving the latest pic of Biccy. He looks like an old man snoring away with his mouth open :lol:

Back