• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Diary: Biscuit & Ginger (GrahamL) - UD It's just love :) Moving in Sunday AM!

I wondered why I hadn't seen any pictures of news of the new couple. I was going to start a thread on rabbit chat asking where you'd hidden the thread. Then I thought I better just check the obvious place first!

They look like such a cute couple and very in love. I expect the first couple of months will involve a bit of sporadic humping and chasing but they really do look loved up.

Congratulations to the new couple. :love:

Just wondering (in the probably unlikely event I might need the info) how long did you have both Biscuit and Ginger within sight of each other before the official bonding process began?

OMG Gray!! :love:
I have only just caught up with all of your thread, you have done an amazing job with the babies!!
They look completly in love!! :love:
I must say the likeness between Biscuit and my Cookie is uncanny!! :shock:
I think they may be bro and sis!! :lol:

Just wondering (in the probably unlikely event I might need the info) how long did you have both Biscuit and Ginger within sight of each other before the official bonding process began?

Hey Susie.

They were next to each other in seperate pens for 2 weeks solid.

Ginger had a 4x2 and Biscuit had his 4x4 but both had (seperate) free-range time. Wasn't ideal, but they certainly knew of each other. The first 3 days of having them next to each other, i had very thick card seperating the panels as Biscuit kept trying to get at her, but it calmed down quickly, he was only doing what came naturally.

I then cleaned the 4x2 for the bonding and the rest, as you have seen on my bonding thread, is history :)

Happy to share my experience, although i have been told i did get it easy!

OMG Gray!! :love:
I have only just caught up with all of your thread, you have done an amazing job with the babies!!
They look completly in love!! :love:
I must say the likeness between Biscuit and my Cookie is uncanny!! :shock:
I think they may be bro and sis!! :lol:

:D

They are so loved up its untrue, we do still get some humping and chasing occasionally, but they always sort it out themselves. :love:

Unless Cookie came from a Garden Centre which was thoroughly over crowded with bunnies in rather smallish non hay filled pens, i doubt it :roll:

They have hay now though after i spoke to the pet centre manager :D

Back