• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Diary: Biscuit & Ginger (GrahamL) - UD It's just love :) Moving in Sunday AM!

Just popped on to see how Biscuit & Ginger were doing... some gorgeous pics today Gray, match made in heaven by the sound of things! :love:

Just catching up! aaaaahhhh look at them both - well done you! Great job & They look like they adore each other...bless them!:love::love::love::love:

Sounds like its still going great :D Im loving ur piccy updates btw, wish i could do that with mine but still no computer charger :censored:
I think pretty soon I'll be congratulating you on a very successful completed bond :love:

Sounds like its still going great :D Im loving ur piccy updates btw, wish i could do that with mine but still no computer charger :censored:
I think pretty soon I'll be congratulating you on a very successful completed bond :love:

I think we still have a little way to go yet :)

Biscuit is still occasionally thinking Ginger doesn't submit quickly enough so gives her a good 'humping' :shock: :lol: but she just hops off a lot of the time and he leaves it til next time :roll:

But they are still flopping / hopping / grooming / eating together :love:

Going to keep the extended setup for 48 hours, then after that, going to put in the actual pen they will have downstairs, up here for 48 hours.

THEN i guess i take them back downstairs and leave them in the 4x4 pen for a few days and then slowly introduce the extension... (the currnet pen they are in, attached to the 4x4) and then a few days later, free-range i guess!

I must have had my eyes closed all weekend as I missed all this :roll: I just want to say a bigWELL DONE!!! for a successful bond!!!

Poor Ginger in that last photo! Did make me giggle though, sorry. Spenser sometimes puts his paws in his water bowl to access fenugreek crunchies and pellets quicker. :roll::lol:

Wow, you have done a fantastic job of bonding Biscuit and Ginger. They are both very beautifull bunnehs and make a gorgeouse couple and they are both very lucky to have you as a daddy :D.
My Husband doesn`t like any of my wabbits.:evil:

Wow, you have done a fantastic job of bonding Biscuit and Ginger. They are both very beautifull bunnehs and make a gorgeouse couple and they are both very lucky to have you as a daddy :D.
My Husband doesn`t like any of my wabbits.:evil:

Thank you :oops:

They suit each other perfectly. they are always together and rarely apart at the moment. They share *everything*!

Shame your hubby doesn't like your bunnys :(

Back